Reviews for Paying The Piper
maggiegurle chapter 15 . 3/31
Another great read! Loved it! :o)
vickisan chapter 15 . 1/8
LOVed that one! Guess I reviewed most of your stories years ago and it wont let me review again! I'm typing this on the odd chance that I didn't review here! lol
MatingInspires chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Cute. Thanks for sharing!
MatingInspires chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Watch the baby Bronze hair
debslmac chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
loved this story
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Nice story! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
good story finish it please
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
oh my! It just keeps getting better and better!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
oh my goodness! This is just too funny! I can't believe how much is going on in their heads that they are not saying and how it is completely messing them up..they both are happy for different reasons: Bella, because she is having Edwards baby, and Edward because he thinks they are going to ignore Jasper and raise the baby as his..hahahaha.. too funny! It kind of reminds me of that game of telephone we use to play as kids where one person wispers something in the next persons ear and they wisper the same thing in the next persons ear only to get back to the original person with something so totally different, if they would just communicate properly none of this mix up would be happening..hahaha.. but its easy to understand too...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
OMG is Edward ever in for s shocker.. haha! Talk about assuming too much.. too funny!
bananahzz chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I kept passing this story up but I'm glad I finally decided to take a look. I love it so far!
Kenzersmom chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
Thanks for the story!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
I can't remember which chapter I last reviewed or what my review was, but I just wanted to stop by and review the end of this... I loved the whole story... I love how Jake came back and loved Bonnie, and I love that Jake was welcomed so warmly to their circle of family and friends and that he finally found his love with Vanessa. I loved the announcement with Alice and Bella, lol. That was funny. I loved that Bella hoped she was having a girl for Edward. This was a really good story!
magmom2 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Thank you.
magmom2 chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
This is very interesting. I was glad to see Jake was the X. Now to get rid of Tanya and the story will be great.