Reviews for The Ghost of Hamlet
Edhla chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Picked this one on name alone :D And immediately identified with it. I had a freakin' ritual for the first day of any school year and for some reason, it usually involved waking up at 5am.

Your mileage may vary on this one, but I wasn't too sold on the epithets here, "the younger", "the elder" "the other"- and the said-bookisms, which I don't always notice, were noticeable here.

"Sounded like a lit..." is this a typo for "lot", or slang I don't understand?

"More concerned at being..." This may be a colloquialism; in these parts you'd say "more concerned about." I really like their banter here, though, and the topics of conversation they cover. Eleventh grade is serious business!

"Muck-growled." Mock-growled? Again, I thought designation of "the other" was a little overdone.

"A temporary leave of absence..." Loved this expression.

"The female..." See above. :) It could also be just because I'm a grumpy person, but I'd stay away from designations like "the female" in particular, since sensitive readers assign all sorts of negative connotations to epithets like that.

It's all terribly realistic though, and your dialogue bounces nicely. I really appreciated your A/N and the amount of research you did, which you need to be commended for. Thanks for writing! x
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
An interesting read. And very informative. ;) I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Ooh the title didn't give much information regarding the first chapter but it will come around somehow.

Kouji was really enjoying teasing his twin haha. But that was fun.

Ooh fan girls will faint from seeing Kouji and Kouichi together. Haha I mean Kouji was enough to cause all the fan girl thing and now with Kouichi. Cool.

The genre is interesting. Drama and school thing. Nice. About the schooling thing, I don't have any idea about it. Sounds a bit complicated cus it is different. I know about the changing uniform but didn't know which month exactly. I like the information in the end.