Reviews for Prince of Angels
psynekopath chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Nice story there! It was a great idea to use Thor in Sherlock. I finished this in two hours actually. I expected the face-off with Moriarty be longer but it's not that important. Sherlock was really adorable in this fic, especially in the last chapter. I enjoyed the journey.
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Omg I FREAKING LOOVED THIS!
seaira72 chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
omg i love this story, you have so much talent when it comes to writing, i love this couple and the way you wrote it and the idea of the story is simply amazing :)
A. Zap chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
Nice story. Really liked it.

But I did find one mistake. I hate to be nitpicky, but in chapter 9, I think it was supposed to be "final confrontation with Moriarty" instead of the written "final confrontation with Mycroft".

Still I really enjoyed reading this.
AdventureThief chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
This was a beautiful fanfiction! Great job!
Harlie Rayne chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story.
lightsjourney chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
I love Thor and I love Sherlock! I was so excited to find this story on here! But where is this mysterious c10 it claims to have?
Harlie Rayne chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
My email lied to me. Told me there was a chapter 10 up and it isn't here. I'm sad now.
KatheeHDS chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
(Here it says that your story is 10 chaptters, complete, but chapter 10 won't load. I don't know if it's just me or what, but I thought you must know. If I can't read this when I wake up in a few hours, I'll request it via private mail cos I'M GOING INSANE!)

Thank you for your time, forgive me for the Double Review.
KatheeHDS chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
HATE YOU, INGLORIOUS WRITER!

(fangirlenglish: Thank you, oh magnificent ├╝berhuman being!)

TROLL! BAD, BAD, BAAAD PERSON!

(fangirlenglish: Amazing! What a great story, I'm dying to read more!)

I THINK YOU'RE SOME LONG LOST COUSIN TO MOFFAT!

(this one means the same in both languages)

I'd like to know how this all ends... In fact, I thought i'd changed the fics criteria to "complete" but this one is EVERYTHING BUT COMPLETE AND I AM NOT AMUSED!

I shall stop reviewing now but you must know I've found your story so far much fulfilling and I really like it and WHY THE HELL DO YOU LEAVE US HERE WITH A CLIFFHANGER YOU SOULLESS SQUIB?

(And stuff... I'll leave before I start throwing things at my PC THANKS TO YOUR GENIOUS IDEA, OH YES, LET'S MAKE A CLIFFHANGER AND LET'S MAKE ALL OUR READERS WAIT BECAUSE, HELL, THE ONLY THING WRITERS LOVE MORE THAN WELL BUILT REVIEWS ARE REVIEWS FROM CRAZED READERS CRAVING FOR MORE! GIVE US OUR DOSAGE, NOW!)

I must say I'm not always like this... Only when /do not think about it, Kath, DO NOT!/ *breathe, calm down...*

Thank you for this fic and keep up the good work with the last chapter and the fics to come!
Burning Phoenix chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Evil cliffhanger is evil... Just read through this whole thing in one go. Love it. Can't wait for the last chapter. XD
Sarah1281 chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Did Mycroft and Anthea really intend to be exiled over John? I don't think it's a good sign if the future rulers are willing to screw over their future kingdom for the happiness of one (possibly two) person.
littlelostsheep chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
I love this idea, and you've written the story really well :) can't wait for more!
PuppyDogJou chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
I love how original this is! It's so brilliantly thought out, and well written! You do a good job at giving us just enough insight into what the character's are thinking, without giving too much away at once! I really enjoy that!

I can't wait for your next update! D

~PDJ
DennyDifferent chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Oh, damn it, I thought there were more chapters! I really love this, I'm a massive AU fan and this is perfect!