Reviews for It Sucks To Be The Grownup
redcat512 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
BWAHAHAHA... Dean not wanting to tell the Buffster that monsters are real... just, lol. I would love to see Buffy and Dean try to out-badass each other.
queenofcamelot chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
ive read your fanfic in a few other places and i am still in love with your grand canyon series, i didnt want it to end. i love your character portrayel in all your stories. :)
lilykep chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
LOL! I love the idea that Dawn is the sacrifice (must be Tuesday), I could so see her saving herself then being mortified that she killed an angel in the process. Crazy!Happy!Sam made me laugh "It bit me Dean. Shoot it" may be the best line ever. Stressed!Buffy, Frustrated!Dean, and Clueless!Cas round out the cast in yet another awesome fic. Great job.
lilykep chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Like A Clockwork Orange chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Hahaha! Way to go Dawnie! Love how she single-handedly stopped Raphael, Crowley AND Castiel from idiotically opening Purgatory.