Reviews for Is There A Doctor In The House?
souljourner chapter 3 . 3/22
3/22/15 Just found your story. Thank you for the paragraph about the treatment of the disabled patient. As a woman with a life-long disability who has spent much time in hospitals and has needed a central line, I was pleased to see the unusually sensitive way it was written. I wish I could say my real-life experiences were the same. My only other note is that there are many persons with disabilities who do not need to live in group homes, but do live and work independently. Thank You!
KanucksPen chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
I'm assuming this story's been abandoned... shame. I've really enjoyed it so far. Interesting alternate universe you've created, and I like that you've managed to explain how it came about with a single change of plan. Good chemistry... leaves me hoping they'll get together. Please come back!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
This is a great story I wish you would continue it.
rleefitz chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
thank you for sharing your muse. Hope you update soon.
HermioneSnapeloverduck99 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Nice story, keep it up.
yurianimeotaku chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
More nice weaving.
yurianimeotaku chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I like how you weaved the "what if" premise into this series. Check your continuity in this chapter.
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I enjoyed see George back in a hospital. It's been SO long! Interesting story so far. Was this beta'ed?
aquarius127 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Nice chapter! Looking forward to what's next.
aquarius127 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Oh and the plot starts to thicken a little bit more. Hmm, it seems like Blair likes Jo already, and maybe they start building on becoming friends. I'm glad that you're bringing in the other characters as well. Looking forward to what's next!
aquarius127 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This looks interesting and I like it! I can't wait to see more interaction between them.

I hope this gets continued!
aquarius127 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012

I hope this gets continued!