Reviews for Talking to Himself
Archea chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Much love for this! I liked your portrayal of Greg, his doubts, his grief and his guilt. He's very human in the series and you brought this forth.
Jedalyn chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was great! Lestrade's one of my favourite characters and you definitely did him justice. Excellent work :3
Aussieflower chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
oh, this was really really well done, you captured lestrade perfectly, i can see him saying all of this! I think that this is exactly what he would say, and I love your balance of guilt, and annoyance and anger and sadness, it fits perfectly.

I always loved lestrade as a charcter, even though i hated him for a short while after Reichenbach. Your fic made me love him again!

This was very well written. I know that this wasn't the point of the story, but did sherlock see or hear this conversation?

Aussielfower xx
funvince chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I enjoy reading the fics from Lestrade's point of view post-Reichenbach and I think this is one of the better ones. You've captured the angst and confusion I think he would be feeling well. And I liked the paradox you pointed out: anyone who could fake being a genius that well would have to be a genius.
stay-stark chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Me gusta. I love Lestrade and I love that Sherlock considered him a friend but Lestrade just doesn't know. SO MUCH ANGST. Okay. Bye.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was brilliant. I really liked that. I love Greg so much.