Reviews for Only the Good Die Young
LadyDeath1231 chapter 3 . 8/31
Don't leave me hanging please finish
Katie chapter 3 . 8/29
Why did you stop, UPDATE!
Mightymedfanfic chapter 3 . 5/30
I loved it! Too bad all good stories end in cliffhangers though...
lynneanne chapter 3 . 1/11
I agree - this is a terrible and long cliffhanger! Could you be persuaded to post again?!
Xtin2000 chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
hello man this story is really amzing. Please dind it in your heart to update this even if it's been so long. I have a good story ob hiatus too for many years so I know how hard it is but maybe we both can find a way to finish our awesome stories.
Hawkeye1991 chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
Omg Omg please finish this I love it so much :D
WhoStarLocked chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Please please finish this story. It's so good!
Ladydeath1231 chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Don't leave me hanging please finish the story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
No no no, it can end here! Please consider finishing this story! It is so good!
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
*sigh* This is probably the tenth great fic I've read this week that has been abandoned by the author. Please finish this. Until you do, Agent Brandt (our dear Will)is being dragged away by the neck while still recuperating from his considerable wounds, and by whom, and why? This is very good and needs to be written. Please rescue Will and give our agents the information they need to take down the bad guys?
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Really wish we could see more of this story. Loving it so far. 3
KitCarruthers chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
OMG I can't believe you stopped here ! I LOVE this fanfic with Billy Joel and all but I so would have wanted to read the end ! I know it's been a long time but please, please could you end it ? It bothers me that Ethan and Brandt are left here in such a deadly situation !
Olympus97 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
I see you're still on Fanfiction... Update?
Elohim.Aelf chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
AAAAHHH! D: worst cliffhanger ever!
Linneanna chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
NOOO ! you can't just leave such a great story hanging like this ! and with such a mean cliffhanger ! I seriously love this story and I'm really hoping you'll continue it ;) PLEASE UPDATE!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »