Reviews for Only the Good Die Young
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 3 . 6/8
*sigh* This is probably the tenth great fic I've read this week that has been abandoned by the author. Please finish this. Until you do, Agent Brandt (our dear Will)is being dragged away by the neck while still recuperating from his considerable wounds, and by whom, and why? This is very good and needs to be written. Please rescue Will and give our agents the information they need to take down the bad guys?
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 6/4
Really wish we could see more of this story. Loving it so far. 3
KitCarruthers chapter 3 . 1/3
OMG I can't believe you stopped here ! I LOVE this fanfic with Billy Joel and all but I so would have wanted to read the end ! I know it's been a long time but please, please could you end it ? It bothers me that Ethan and Brandt are left here in such a deadly situation !
Olympus97 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
I see you're still on Fanfiction... Update?
Elohim.Aelf chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
AAAAHHH! D: worst cliffhanger ever!
Sabsi13 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
NOOO ! you can't just leave such a great story hanging like this ! and with such a mean cliffhanger ! I seriously love this story and I'm really hoping you'll continue it ;) PLEASE UPDATE!
Hooliganismforall chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Please update soooooonnnn!
Squad10 captain Hitsugaya-san chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
When will u update this? this story is so cool!
besides, i want to know what will happen to Brandt. so, please... update :)
SgtGroganSG chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I have just one question for you...Y U NO UPDATE! *insert that Y U NO meme here*

Seriously I love this story and I want to know what happened to Brandt! Coz Renner is so cute when whumped!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
WOW! This is really good! Poor Brandt! You need to continue with the story, other wise i might die in worry (Just joking) but please update as soon as possible XD its an evil cliff hanger which shouldn't be left!
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I love this story so far and I hope you write more soon. It is too good of a cliff hanger to end there
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I hope you finish this story up. Poor Brant, left in danger...
Vincentia the Shiny Mew chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Please don't let Brandt die or tortured. And please continue soon okay
DevinBourdain chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
very good story. would love an ending
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I love this, this is great! Please finish!