Reviews for Forever And A Day
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Oh, how the fluff warms my soul, you my good lady, are my hero
keisan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
That was gorgeous and so unbelievably sweet. :)
Izzabread chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh my maple this is so cute and beautiful and sweet and the scarf! AAAHHHHH FEEELLSSSSSSSS! I lvoe this! so much!
Adnarim Neko chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This has to be one of the cutest/sweetest/most adorable fics I have ever read! I was going AWWWWWW the whole time! Amazing job!
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh my gosh... so sweet... so so sweet... if only love was really like this... I love it!
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh wow! I just realized that the past few AmeCan stories that I've been reading/reviewing all belong to you! /facepalm

Anyways, you're an amazing author!(: I have just started to be a bit fond of this pairing, and your stories are bringing me further in! XD I liked this one a lot because it was very sweet(: Great job!
Rosea101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I think I'm gonna cry! That was so sweet! 3
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
so cccccuuuuutttttteeee!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awww! This was so cute! I love it! It balances out the riduclous amounts of Mattie-angst.
Lacie48 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So sweet
Lo Lovely chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This...Is...So...Sweet...Dammit my cavities are back! MY OTP! I LOVE YOU!
Jenna A. L. Marie chapter 1 . 4/30/2012

I'm done.

The fight scene was priceless. I loved this so much.

I love to read completed stories, but I keep wishing that your's kept going on.

Jenna A. L. Marie
imperfectchaos chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Adorable story! I love the repetition of their ages at the beginning of each section.
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aww this is beautiful. It's sweet, and sad and very realistic. i can imagine the characters acting just like you've written. Good job. Most definitley a favourite of mine.
TaffyKat chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
oh... my... god. so cute!

*ahem* sorry... had to.

This was very well-written. I like America's little references to comic books XD and the scarf... Over all, 5/5 stars~