Reviews for The Phantom Prince
Ender chapter 5 . 4/26
Will you please continue the story, I'd do almost anything to find out what happens next
Kit chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Loving this, can't wait to read what happens next
RoseAnna1177 chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Great story! Great plot!
Wilona Riva chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Dun, dun, dun...
mymag99 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Please write more, this is getting really good.
TorturedGuitar chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
awesome! It was really worth waiting for and take your time with the chapters. I can wait forever!
Technokitty818 chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Oh this ain't half bad. Interesting plot so far, I hope you don't have such a long ttime between updates again. I'm actually looking forward to reading this.
Lovesbugsalot chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Oh boy, also WULF! I love him!
GhostEnvy chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
I have been on and off fanfiction for some time now, only occasionally checking in on the few stories I actively follow. I just haven't been finding many tories that stood out, but this.. THIS is one of the greatest fics I've seen in a while. There is something very unique about your fic that is completely compelling. I personally love darker, AU fanfictions. And yours is a very interesting concept that is both similar yet so different to the fic I'm currently writing but haven't posted just yet (and I thought I was pretty original :( but you beat me to it)

Anyway I noticed you have a tendency to take long hiatuses... Please. Continue!
Mirasta chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
This chapter was so much fun! Even if I feel a bit stupid for not noticing the wolf-like ghost was Wolf. Personal fail. It was great to see Vlad in ghost form, I can't wait to see what else he's up to.

I really like how you portray Maddie and Jack. They're not evil, they just have Danny's best interest in mind, even if they're still wrong. Dissecting/ killing ghosts while the stench of death is still in their secret basement is majorly messed up, perhaps even frootlooped. You think it wouldn't hurt to use some disinfectant or air fresheners every once and awhile.

I'm worried about Sam and Tucker. I doubt they were really hurt or anything. They do not seem as close to Danny as in canon, probably due to the lack of ghost fighting/bonding time. They will probably accept Danny, but I don't know for sure! The uncertainty is great.

Thank you for taking my suggestions! They really helped make the story clearer, especially the recap. It's going to be cool to see the ghost zone from Danny's perspective. Maybe we'll see Skulker or Frostbite.

Thanks for another fun chapter!
-Mirasta
elnine27 chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
I love this chapter, and I hope to see more of sam and tucker in the story with danny, because who doesn't like a good story with friends in it, also I hope you have danny and sam be together sometime in the story, I'm a huge fan of the DannyxSam thing.
Sparky chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Omg omg you came back! And so soon after the other update? Dare I hope to say you're back? I do! I do hope!

This was a really good chapter, but geez you're good at making it all mysterious. I know nothing... I need more!
reviewer74 chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Hybridkylin chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Oh man, things are really heating up. I'm on the edge of my seat.
PJODPRC9 chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Thanks for updating :) I wonder what will happen now...