Reviews for Leo Dicaprio as Spiderman
pinkperson chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Well, it did make me laugh...
Kate chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
That is hilarious!Especially where she says she "flying"So original.I love it,and I think she would find it quite humorous herself.)
Leslie chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Um no offense, but that was really asinine. If Leo had played Spiderman he would have done a damn good job because that's the kind of actor he is. And they are two completely separate films. And if you thought that it was stupid, then why did you post it...

why did you WRITE it if it was stupid? So, you're saying that you're writing is stupid? Because an author shouldn't display his/her work unless he thought it was written to the best of his ability. So you're writing stupid things now. If you admit that this fic is stupid, then why would that give people the incentive to read your other fics, because they're probably just as "stupid."

Yeah, that's the smartest thing I've heard all day.

Some people may think that this is funny, and those are the people that never appreciate movies at all. Those are two of the biggest movies ever made in Hollywood (look at the box office gross lists) and you're going to have a lot of people to if you make fun of them. See my point? Good.

Leslie
Twinnie chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
*laughs very, very hard*
xaphanea chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
LMAO! This was hilarious! My favourite part was 'no shit, Mary Jane'. I laughed for quite awhile over that. _ Keep it up! (Oh, and take a look at your format before you upload... try uploading it as a text file and maybe you won't get all those extra characters)
Indigo Fire chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
I don't know starangelrini is on, but I know a good parody when I see one. You jokes were funny and quite true if the situtaion ever occured. Too bad people like starangelrini had go and ruin a perfectly good review page. Keep on writing, and please write a sequal for this.
Kalica chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Frankly, I think you're on crack, but it's an interesting idea nonetheless.
starangelrini chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU ON!

SPIDER MAN WOLD NOT SAY "I'LL CALL MY AGENT!"!AND TITANIC HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH SPIDER-MAN!

I REPAT WHAT ARE YOU ON!

i DONT THINK WITH SPIDER-MAN'S HISTORY HE WOULD DIE!SPIDERMAN WILL ONLEY DIE OF OLD AGE!

(HAVE you shriveled up,died, and gonr to hell yet? no?here this is from me.)

I think I just flamed you. (fogive the blonde)

BE NICE!

HATING YOU,

_

_(

STARANGELRINI
Spider-Matt can't sign in those lousy sonsof chapter 1 . 6/19/2002
Sounds like you would have liked to see James Cameron's film. If you haven't ready his scriptment, copy and past this: scripts/Spider-Man_

That should have just the Titanic feel you're looking for
ZackyAndCloudBelongToMe chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
HAHAHAHA leo as spidey! that's funny! (pouts: if that happened, i would murder marvel)
Nestrik chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
if Leo DiCaprio were Spiderman, I'd go see it just to see how bad he messes up. Tobey MacGuire was the perfect Spiderman, and Kirsten Dunst was the perfect Mary Jane. Leo DiCraprio ( my name for him) cannot act. This was VERY funny!
NINA chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!THAT IS FUNNY! WRITE MORE!AND KELP REALLY NEEDS TO GO TO HELLYEAH KELP
Chipmunk Queen chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
This was funny! Write some more. And I seriously think Kelp and Mereangel need to dislodge the sticks from their asses. It's a story for entertainment! Don't be such jerks. *I* think it was good. :)
K-Chan5 chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
OMG! That was hillarious! hahaha! very titanic, but that's okay... hehehehehehehe

_
Prowl chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
OMG! This was extremely funny! You should expand on it! haha! *whipes laughing tears from her eyes*

:D:D