Reviews for New life
RandomChick chapter 24 . 6/24
Well dearest, you seem to have forgotten about this story... And it was about to change so spectacularly, too. That is too bad! I was really enjoying it, seriously! Please continue, I have been trapped in this world you have created, and would like some new chapters! Anyways, even if you never do anything with this story ever again, thank you for this adorable story; as you said, where it ends currently seems like an ending to a story, so if you never add to it, no one would ever be able to tell if they didn't read the authors note. I hope you managed to stay alive(accidents seem to follow you...) and maybe even started a book...? Well, I think that this review is quite long enough, so thank you and Gesundheit.
angellovsyaoi chapter 19 . 1/13
Aw she's just the cutest thing
NatAngel Dark Wings chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
This story has been bloody amazing so far and I have a feeling that it's only gonna get even better from here :) I can't wait for there to be more chapters and I'm excited to know how things are gonna turn out for some of my favorite characters in anime and my new favorite OC's
angellovsyaoi chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
Papa usagi and daddy misaki! XD i can see it now!
usuihentai727 chapter 24 . 12/25/2013
Love the chapter! And the story! Please continue! :D
kouhahime chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
blackstardragon2 chapter 24 . 6/10/2013
This was awesome. One of the best storyies I have seen in ages.
Aimee.Lilith chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Hi, this is really good! I'm thinking about writing a story like this similar only with the Egoist couple and I looked everywhere for some inspiration, and I found this. Very well done, I promise I won't steal anything from it. _
InoYamanaka1 chapter 24 . 3/5/2013
Cool I really hope you can continue this soon! :)
It's Not Always Hard x3 chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
It's me again and I just wanted to say that this was one of the best stories I have ever read and I can't wait for the next part please update as soon as physically and mentally possible !

Love X33
It's Not Always Hard x3 chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
What a wonderful transition the couples are making with the kids, quick note though I might be wrong but I think you mixed around some of the names but I could be wrong and even if I'm right it doesn't change the fact that this story is great ! Please update ! X33
It's Not Always Hard x3 chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
Wonderful chapter I have to say! Now Toma can protect Luna ! please update !
It's Not Always Hard x3 chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
Hello I am grateful to you for writing these stories and I just can't even sum up how happy reading this on my phone in trig every day makes me feel! You could almost say that you are my savior! Oh and I would also like to mention that I read every single one of your little skits before the story starts and laugh almost as much as when I read the actual story! I was going to wait to say this until I caught up with the chapters but I was wondering and hoping that you were continuing the story because I saw that you have not updated in a few months. If you are taking a break than please enjoy it but if the story has been canceled then I would like to inform you that when I write the reason for me jumping off of the George Washington bridge your name will be on it. Haha I'm just kidding of course (no I'm not) but anyways great job with the story and you have my full support !

Love It's Not Always Hard x3
Jenny chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
This is GREAT.
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
Sorry about the story is not complete. I didn't notice the 'next' button. Anyway, could you please post the next story already? Before the New Year. My mom totally forbids me to touch the computer because of a super serious test, that's why, I have to be satisfied for this year so next year i won't go crazy for not being able to use the computer.