Reviews for Infinite Stratos: The Sky of Tomorrow
activemars828 chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Tactical genius is something this protagonist is not. The idea that you have put into motion has caught my eye, but you need to keep the momentum and motivation for the story. May you be in high spirits.
activemars828 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Interesting story, but it had been left alone for quiet some time. I hope you continue it.
Kurasabe chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
i think you're a bit over the 24 hours deadline... when are you gonna update?
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Adding to Faves.
Kirazin chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Nice! But it's far from middle schooler(?) to soldier for the prologue. Don't force such a beginning and try not to overstretch, although I very liked the parts for now. Hope to read more.
Kurasabe chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
nice prologue, but i don't see yet what all of this has to do with him being in the army.

btw: for a prologue-ception you need a prologue in a prologue in a prologue, and preferably with an Limbo in case you go to deep ;D
gbatemper chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really like this. Please make more chapters. A big fan of IS, and this fanfic captures the tones.
Mzr90 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Interesting start looking foward to the rest although I think your oc should be with one of the canon characters Ichika's too dense to realize anything.
Kirazin chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Very interesting start. I like it and hope for more to come, I#m aching to know how a IS could get on the battlefield.

To the Shipping: Ichika is so dense, he wouldn't come together with anyone, probably.