Reviews for Fragile
Tiger Lily Burning Bright chapter 1 . 3/16
Wow. That was actually very clever. No offense to you but I am a little surprised that Rin came up with that. Then again, I can see it.
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 3/1
This sounds almost exactly how Rin would do this...
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Hahaha. Oh Rin... That's why we love ya'.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hahaha cute! XD
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lol. This was nice, sweet. I love it! Reminds me of an old Chinese story of boiled seeds. No wonder Rin will be able to tell. I really love this kind of fic. I kinda wish you would write more.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
-laughs- I love the ending. I think Rin had a great idea here - he's certainly Book Dumb, but in certain cases he has flashes of insight and a few good ideas.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Rin grew up with his strength, Yukio didn't. I bet its a similar test that Shiro made Rin do when he was little. Now the real challenge would be a raw egg... but that could get a little messy. Keep up the good work, dark
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love the ending its sooo funny!
Npeaknoda chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
The ending cracked me up. That was VERY in character, I can totally see Rin doing that.

Great job.
Eroseda chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ho jeez. This.

I do believe that it is my duty to inform you that this work was aboslutly enjoyable and adroable! The characterizations were perfect! I could actually see this sort of thing occuring in the manga.

Congragulations on a work well done :D
unable to access account chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was so cute :)!
wildkurofang chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Thank the one and only God for beta readers! Thank yours because this was very epic in a very awesome way. Boiled egg...hah! Tarry a while. Thou art so -Tama
kyotoprincess chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was cute.

Way to encourage Yukio, Rin What a great brother you are! C:
knightinred chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
What a sweet brother, Rin :)
Shayna-18 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
HAHAHAHA! this made me laugh! Can you do more short storis like this? I like your writing and you kept them in character very well!

The egg being boiled was funny and how Yukio reacted! I love when Rin shows some smarts that shock his younger brother!