Reviews for Fragile
DevotedDreamer chapter 1 . 6/12
Such a heartwarming story! Great work! :)
paracuties chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
AHAHAHAHA Rin is the best brother ever! XD I love this!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Hahahaha, clever Rin! He's so smart, boosting Yukio's confidence like that. Such a good brother

I also happen to adore fanfics where le younger twin has to deal with having a demon's body, they're always so fun. Thanks for writing such a wonderful oneshot!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Awww cute, I loved it and nice job
Ms. Irony chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Wow. That was actually very clever. No offense to you but I am a little surprised that Rin came up with that. Then again, I can see it.
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This sounds almost exactly how Rin would do this...
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Hahaha. Oh Rin... That's why we love ya'.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hahaha cute! XD
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lol. This was nice, sweet. I love it! Reminds me of an old Chinese story of boiled seeds. No wonder Rin will be able to tell. I really love this kind of fic. I kinda wish you would write more.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
-laughs- I love the ending. I think Rin had a great idea here - he's certainly Book Dumb, but in certain cases he has flashes of insight and a few good ideas.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Rin grew up with his strength, Yukio didn't. I bet its a similar test that Shiro made Rin do when he was little. Now the real challenge would be a raw egg... but that could get a little messy. Keep up the good work, dark
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love the ending its sooo funny!
Npeaknoda chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
The ending cracked me up. That was VERY in character, I can totally see Rin doing that.

Great job.
Eroseda chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ho jeez. This.

I do believe that it is my duty to inform you that this work was aboslutly enjoyable and adroable! The characterizations were perfect! I could actually see this sort of thing occuring in the manga.

Congragulations on a work well done :D
unable to access account chapter 1 . 1/18/2012