Reviews for Connected
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
i would have hoped for a bit more, but i think it ended pretty well. never would have thought of this pairing, not really my fave to be honest but done so well how can i NOT love it? plus, it's true that kuwabara is a hell of a lot nicer than he lets on or others realize.
Manic Ginger chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Great job!
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aw! I have such a soft spot for Kazuma-kun, I swear! He's such a sweet character... He deserves to be happy with Kagome just as much as Hiei does! I hope to read something like this from you again! There needs to be more Kag/Kuwa!

-HBWD
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
and Kazuma gets the girl total win!
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
love it!
Lina03 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
LOL, great ending I hope you write a sequel soon I loved this little one-shot )
Mikoaya chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
The ending was quick but... so cute! Great piece of work!
kogas-mate chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I thought it was a very cute story! I'm happy to find another Kuwabara/ Kagome story! There needs to be more! And you actually understood Kuwabara's true character better than most people. He's definitely more than just a comic relief character; he has the one of the biggest hearts ever! :)

Keep up the good work!
jessylane318 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Loved the story! Full of emotion, and not the typical InuYasha ran off with the clay pot, sort of variation. Thanks for the story, and can't wait to read another. :)
InuFanJinx chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
The ending seemed a little rushed, but other than that it was a really great one shot! I really enjoyed it!
TigerBones chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really liked this story, I wish there was more Kagome and Kuwabara fanfiction.
Speedykitten1643 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
lol I love how you started this story and it's great to see another Kagome/Kuwabara paring. There aren't that many out there. So please keep this story going and please update again soon.