Reviews for Welcome to High School
BadTouchDuo213 chapter 20 . 2/1
Good Gott, your gross... Hurry up with this next chapter! its so unawesome to have to wait for the next chapter! You should post the next chapter on Friday the 13(mai birfdya!)...
BadTouchDuo213 chapter 17 . 2/1
I swear to gott, its like you know me! My name is Shelby AND I live in Seattle! wtfs?
BadTouchDuo213 chapter 12 . 2/1
Do you know exactly where Gilbert lived?! Cause i live in Seattle! Were'd you get the idea of Seattle?
BadTouchDuo213 chapter 9 . 1/31
Well, you just found yourself an older sister! (you know, being Fem!characters and all...)
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
i love the story! but why did you suddenly stop :( please please please continue i need more!

-christinemay
GAAAAAAAAH chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
you have to update its been to long!
TheAwesomeMe chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
Pllleeeaassseee update! I love this story so much :D All of the feels
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
I don't get why Mattie just does have an orgy with everyone. That'd solve the problem.

There may be only one Matthew, but there are 24 hours in a day and 7 days a week.

We can share the Canadian, so people can cool their shit.
itswh0iam chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
I love this story like so much so please pleas please update it.

Love Nikki
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Secret-hahaha-Uke-hahhaa-Club! XD
DEAR GOD! MY SIDES HURT!
hyperactivebookworm chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVOODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Matthew, why couldn't you just get together with Gilbert?! Because I love PruCan. I think Matthew knows that hes over Alfred but just doesn't want to let go just yet... AND TINO SHOULD TAKE HIS ASS BACK TO BERWALD. like NOW would be great. I mean Tino is totally adorable and all, but him and Berwald already have this slightly hinted at chemistry, you know? (Well no dip she would shes the freakin author...) Like how Tino saw Berwald after his assault and totally clinged to him. Maybe Tino likes Matthew for helping hima couple of times? Well I really hope Gilbert and Matthew at least make up. It would work out ,see : PruCan USUK and Sweland. Is it just me? Well this IS getting quite long... shouldnt keep you too long.

YAY FOR SHIRTLESS GUYS XDDD! BaiBai..
ThatOneGingerKid chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Is it bad that I want Kiku, Alfred, Tino, and Gilbert to see those guys that bullied Mattie and beat the living crap out of them?
Also, MATTIE WHAT! WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
maplepancakes99 chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Ah you tease, but Mattie is being such a heartbreaker. First he hurt Gil, then poor Tino! Say it ain't so, my poor heart can't take it. TAT
Alice2207 chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
OMG nuuuu I WANT MOREEEE ;; FINLAND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HARASSING MATTHEW LOOOL I don't think Sweden would like it too LOL
I SENSED USUK BEFORE
I NEED USUK ;;

AND THE PRUCAN JUST LET ME DIE IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY ;;

UM
/out of fangirl spaz

Yeah a great story anyway dear ;3
Bloody.techtonic.Knight chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
*gets down on my knees* Please, please, pleeeeaaaase post the next awesome chapter soon D'x I love this fanfic so much! It's awesomeness surpasses Gilbert! *im serious!
Though I feel sorry for Hungry. Bein a ghost now an all. An poor tino! I feel so sorry for him! T-T havin his little Finnish heart crushed by mean 'ol Canadians.. Though he shoulda stayed with the Swed! Their much more reliable
*i should know I'm Canadian " we 'rnt that reliable! With relationships an all.. " too ukeish! XD lol we go well with prussians though and Russians in my opinion.J

But I'll stop rambling now eh! Can't wait for the next chapter keep up the awesome work!