Reviews for Welcome to High School
YourQueenHasArrived chapter 20 . 4/18
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD! I LOVE IT! Just make sure some of the translations for the other languages are right. And give more description for emotions and more adjectives in general. Otherwise, it's great~! :D
Nori-The-Ripper chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
... If that was your first time, congrats! *claps*
Nori-The-Ripper chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
I love the first sentence of this chapter lol it's great !
PersephoneEll chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
Oh nooo why didn't you continue this? Awesome writing must be updated!
nojustno chapter 18 . 5/10/2015
I have to say that I love this story. Buuuut I really hate the inclusion of Madeline. It bothers me probably because for some reason I've always hated genderbent characters and you already have Matthew and I also just feel like it doesn't matter to the plot at all. But your writing is amazing!
therandomfandoms413 chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
Good Gott, your gross... Hurry up with this next chapter! its so unawesome to have to wait for the next chapter! You should post the next chapter on Friday the 13(mai birfdya!)...
therandomfandoms413 chapter 17 . 2/1/2015
I swear to gott, its like you know me! My name is Shelby AND I live in Seattle! wtfs?
therandomfandoms413 chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Do you know exactly where Gilbert lived?! Cause i live in Seattle! Were'd you get the idea of Seattle?
therandomfandoms413 chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Well, you just found yourself an older sister! (you know, being Fem!characters and all...)
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
i love the story! but why did you suddenly stop :( please please please continue i need more!

-christinemay
GAAAAAAAAH chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
you have to update its been to long!
TheAwesomeMe chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
Pllleeeaassseee update! I love this story so much :D All of the feels
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
I don't get why Mattie just does have an orgy with everyone. That'd solve the problem.

There may be only one Matthew, but there are 24 hours in a day and 7 days a week.

We can share the Canadian, so people can cool their shit.
itswh0iam chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
I love this story like so much so please pleas please update it.

Love Nikki