Reviews for A Saiyan Homecoming
ljv chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Complicated and hilarious - i'm wondering exactly what you are going to do with it. I am enjoying it very much.
ljv chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
"No..you're 're not gonna eat me are you? Vegeta! Don't! I'm not a banana!"

lol

classy.

; )
Twin Tails Speed chapter 15 . 12/27/2006
This is a excellent story.
Kat-lady04 chapter 15 . 2/14/2006
This is one of my favorite DBZ stories out there, is there any chance of you ever continuing this? Please?
Keledrena chapter 15 . 8/3/2004
When r u UPDATING?
Necros The Necromancer chapter 11 . 6/9/2004
great story
Lady Eldaelen chapter 15 . 6/8/2004
Oh my! I think I've died and gone to fanfiction heaven. After finding both you and Lisse during a break at work, I probably shouldn't have read througout the rest of my day... but I am so very glad I did anyways.

This story is incredible.

That's my rendered speechless first impression. My second was going to be that, given the date of the last update, I sure hope you're not abandoning this masterpiece. Then I checked your bio, found your livejournal, and subsequently your relatively recent reassurance that you *are* still working on this. Yay!

I'll have to reread the whole thing later, but nothing technically wrong stood out. Your grammar was good, no blatantly obvious or recurring spelling mistakes, and uniform layout made it quite easy to read.

Aside from being delightfully original, you have given a lot of thought to the plot and it shows. All the OC's... I'm sure you've got them all straight even if I don't yet, but they all have their own personalities and are nicely integrated with the others.

I look forward to the next chapters!
Kali chapter 15 . 2/9/2004
Hilarious. Which usually is a good thing, but I have a sinus infection and laughing so hard hurt...but I don't care since the fic was so good. Umm..just wondering, but is there a reason everyone seems to be writing Gohan with long hair now? I just got into DBZ fan fiction again after over a year of absense, and it seems that now almost all of the fics seem to have him with long hair... but whatever. Having him be mistaken for Radditz is certainly funny.
Trunks and Pan are also great and Gohan has the Kaioshin-elect is also new for me and interesting. Like all the original characters you have in here-you ave a lot but they all seem funny.
These seven new ones...are we going to find out more about them later on? And Shin having an earthling wife? Who? How?
Anyway, I hope that you get the next chapter out soon, seeing how it's been over six months...this story is too good to waste.
Desperate updater again chapter 1 . 9/29/2003

*Bep*

Nurse: Docter, will the fic make it?

Docter: I'm not sure. Stand-by for update.

Nurse: Clear!

*Docter puts jolt through fanfic*

Docter: Update dammit!

*Docter puts multiple jo;lts throu fanfic*

...

...

*Beep*

Nurse: Docter, i think you've done it!

*Beep*

Docter: yes, but for how long? If this fic doen't update soon i can't even begin to fathem what would happen!

Nurse: Docter, don't think like that!

Desperate updater chapter 15 . 9/29/2003
I'll give you a virtual lollypop if you update real soon!
ssj-chibigoten chapter 9 . 9/5/2003
"Long-haired Gohan, aka Hunky"

NO NO NO NO! ...Why do you crazy authors always have to make Gohan long haired? *asks in pleading eyes*

*grunts and throws hands in air.* I give up...
ssj-chibigoten chapter 8 . 9/5/2003
lol that was really cute. I liked it. _
ssj-chibigoten chapter 6 . 9/5/2003
lol very good
ssj-chibigoten chapter 5 . 9/5/2003
*grins* its getting really good now! woohoo lol
ssj-chibigoten chapter 3 . 9/4/2003