Reviews for No Accounting for Taste
Rezzu-MJ chapter 1 . 1/3
I adored every single story (well, except the last one, but it wasn't bad at all). Goes to favs.
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Lesson learned, girls are crazy, like we didn't all know that already XD. Even I know that, and I'm a girl XD

Loved it!
Danny chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Just love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
LOL, I love all of these. Especially the last one.
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Enjoyed All Of These Except The Last One! Chichi & Videl Kick Ass!
Janet-Mufasa chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Lol I loved it. Quite a shocker you made the Gotenks pairing work in this fic. I'm being pleasantly surprised at how popular it is hahaha
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Thank you :'D. I needed my Trunks/Goten fix. It has been so long since Liquor, Lingerie ended.
Shadow Dream Catcher chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Umm... Why Goten and Trunks? other then that is pretty good
jessi chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great story!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awesome!
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Hn, I always thought Goten would have ended up with bulla/bra but whatever floats ur boat :)
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I loved this story. Each couple had such a sweet and funny story and I'm not sure which one I liked more. Though the image of Chi-Chi throwing the couch at Goku while her sons were still sitting on it is definitly my favourite part. Great job!
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very sweet
Snow Bennet chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Fun!
jjgp1112 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I liked this aside from part 4. The fourth part just seems like unnecessary drawing of conclusions from a friendship that we only even see with them as kids, anyway. I dunno, all of the Goten x Trunks shipping just comes off as silly to me, because you might as well do it for any friendship between guys with the logic behind it.