Reviews for Mating Season
zombiw4queen chapter 14 . 8/15
Renji and bya so cute.
yaoilove19900 chapter 14 . 8/6
Oh yeah forgot to say good luck with everything!
yaoilove19900 chapter 14 . 8/6
I love, love, LOVE this story! It's got just the right amount of fluff and smut and it's got sooo many feels! Like seriously I kinda cried a little bit. ﹏
yaoilove19900 chapter 5 . 8/5
BUTTSECS!
grimmichiluver chapter 14 . 8/2
Great chapter, great story! I can't wait for the ending to come. You're a great author and make good stories.
Yuri63 chapter 14 . 7/28
this is an apsolutly perfect story please update when u can
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 14 . 7/23
Getting interesting good can't wait for more
Isoueh Saisuke chapter 14 . 7/21
oh my shinigame it's been a long time. ..finally an update hehehehe awww Byakun is so cute blushing like that..way to go Renji you finally manage to confess ur the man...hope Byaķushi will become pregnant with Renji's Baby heheehhe
Thanks for updating. Wish you the best and please continue soon. Now I'm exited to read what's going to happen with Renji and Byakuya ;) Also, Ao3 (Archive of our own) has way easier ways to upload things. I suggest you look into that site :) Chapters are less likely to get deleted there too :3
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 14 . 7/19
Yay! Great chapter luv!
IloveGiroro chapter 14 . 7/19
That was awesome and thank you so much for updating a new chapter, can't wait for the next chapter.
kennisha.james chapter 14 . 7/19
*sighs sweetly* just pull on my heart strings huh? That was the cutest thing ever.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 14 . 7/19
lol ur forgiven. :D
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 14 . 7/18
I loved it please update more
Rex888 chapter 14 . 7/18
I think it's nice to just see an update. I have over 50 FFs that I follow here an about the same on Ao3 yet I seem to get an update once a week if I'm lucky...