Reviews for Mating Season
Bloodly Red Sakura chapter 13 . 4/17
Continue please
TsukiyomiKuchiki chapter 13 . 4/11
Wow! I really love this story! It's amazing! :D I can't believe I just barely stumbled upon your story, please update soon! OuO
Elliot Rose chapter 13 . 4/6
please write some more!
Isoueh Saisuke chapter 13 . 3/10
Nice story i like it
awww poor Renji dont worry man..i know byakuya likes you just so stubborn to see im preety sure you'll have your own happy ending with Bya kun hehehe

oh im so happy for you ichi finally kuhako is able to breath without the machine... poor that little muffin he has to suffer..

author chan when are you going to update the nxt chapter hehehehe im not rushing you but i just cant wait to read some byaren maybe in the nxt chap? hehehe...
SheWolf2468 chapter 13 . 1/12
OMG SO CUTE! I love this fanfic and the cute little cubs! Grimmjow makes a good daddy 3! Please write more! I want to know if Kohaku won't need that feeding tube anymore and if Renji and Byakuya end up together. I must know! :D
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
good fic, great writing style
EvilTsukiMarrionette chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Omg I just read the entire fix right now and it is AWESOME!please continue it soon
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
THIS STORY IS GREAT! THANK YOU!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Awww this is so cute, and I'm really happy for ichigo
Sirility chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Yay the cub is okay and renji better go see his danna, please update soon pretty please
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Good job I like it an what next!
Nazrita chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
it really has been a long time! XD I had to reread the story but it was totally worth it! im so glad things worked out well for the little guy :) grim and ichi are just too cute!
looking forward to the next update :D
Zayabel13 chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
oh em gee please update! I can see byakuya pregnant xD
lovers45 chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Its Bern so long since you have updated I hsve forgotten what happened, but ill just re-read it lol. Great chapter.
Update soon :)
YaoiloverXD chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
I cant wait for your next update. I really like this story. also why was ichigo in hueco mundo in the first place.