Reviews for The Roadside Inn
Obsession and Insanity chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
This is great! Can't wait for your next update!
Krow Blood chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Well I'd bet a silver talent this well is dry and dead.

Does the writer feel a faint need to write? Do his fingers ache with words unwritten?
lis taylor chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
i love your story! it is such an awesome idea to write about ben and the story he hears :D really, you should , must continue ;)
SelenaAlathea chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
This is really good! Please update soon
bowow0708 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
You. . . have to stop doing this. Remember by last threat? I'm still holding it up so update quickly so your unfortunate death can be avoided. please either you update soon or i will tear you apart and things of more sinister nature will be done to you. now please update or else
Obsession and Insanity chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Yay! New Chapter! But WHY? WHY A CLIFFHANGER?
bowow0708 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
GOD! i hate i just hate you! giving such a great story and then cliffing it right at the very perfect moment! why did i even read this if i knew that it was going to be like this! UPDATE this or i will fly into a rage that even Encanis with his demons and Tehlu with his angels will weep and flee at what i shall to to you!

all in all very interesting point of view taken by Abenthy and his life after teaching kvothe
Jacki chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hey, i really like this story, especially the idea, you should continue it.
Moosesaurus chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
You inspired me to create an account! I'm kind of surprised that this username wasn't already taken, The Name of the Wind is ranked somewhere around #10 on the Top 100 Sci Fi and Fantasy Books, and there aren't enough fanfictions... Oh yeah! My review! I love this and I really hope you continue writing!
Obsession and Insanity chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lessie chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I absolutely LOVE the idea! Great storyline so far, and i love how you use different perspectives. Please Continue it!
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I really love this idea! I can't wait for the next part.