Reviews for How To Get Rid of Baggage in Seven Difficult Steps
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
please write more this story is epic J
mimiminite chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
This is so random and funny. I am enjoying reading it!
snowballlatvian chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
$1.50? Dayum. It's $2.00 where I live. Aren't things supposed to be more expensive on the coast?

Also, I'm really enjoying this fanfic. It's terribly amusing to see the characters in these roles. I actually really like Matthew in the role you put him in. It's nice to see his sarcastic, confrontational side. Also, is it just me or does Ivan work a little too well as Ramona? Anywho. Can't wait for an update. :)
LiechLiet chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so happy that Lithuania is in this fic :3 Two blonds and two brunettes, are those the Baltics and Poland?
WolvesInWolvesClothing chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
jeez, i remember watching Scott Pilgrim in my web design class on a free day last year. Absolutely hated that movie, but this fic made me at least appreciate the plot better. :D thanks for the good read so far~
rochufan chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
i like this, but why is ivan older than all these ancient countries like Iran or Japan? he should be among the youngest (i do realize that it is au, but i was just curious)
purple-ripples chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Dis is just perfect best idea for a ff eva. Keep writing and imma keep reading. Very interesting and awesome start so far really wanna see Mattie spas hahaha.
Zima Zimavich chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I am really quite enjoying this. I mean, I just found it today (I guess I finally realized that i have to click "Rating: All" to see everything. Huh), and I can't wait for more. I just like how it's written and stuff, y'know? (Of course, I feel dumb and out of the loop 'cause I'm not really familiar with Scott Pilgram...I should probably fix that-like, I've heard of it, it sounds cool, and i'd like to see/read it, I just...dunno how. Oh, well!)

:D
SilverTrain chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
The title of this chapter just makes the whole thing so much more awesome. Seriously. And Alfred being so shy when he first meets Ivan is totally weird, but just so cute and endearing too. He seems to completely disregard that Ivan probably thinks he's a freak or something and just continues to fantasize about him. Poor Alfred. And jeez, Matthew, why you so offensive? Seriously? XD But of course, Alfred isn't going to listen to a word Matthew says. When does he ever?
SilverTrain chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I just love all of the different interactions Alfred has with all of his different friends. And of course, it's always so funny how they're ragging on him about his new girlfriend... And don't worry! I still think you're cool! Those random facts about comic book characters seem interesting to me,a actually. It's kind of sad that Marjane is so nice and all... but I still don't feel bad for Alfred eventually falling head over heels for Ivan. It's just a pity that she's so nice.
SilverTrain chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Ooooh, I like the first chapter already! Alfred is such a whirlwind of trouble. I've never read or seen the Scott Pilgrim movie or whatever, but I really would like to, so this is a totally new experience for me. But even still, I'm super excited about it. I always enjoy stories where Alfred is in a band. There seriously needs to be more of them! Keep working on the story!
mmm chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
eastern slavs/russians usually have flat and short noses actually. the big nosed Europeans are found in the South (Greece, Italy, Spain)