Reviews for The Fox Loves The Cat
patrick.dejong94 chapter 1 . 7/4
when will you continue this story?
Are you ever going to continue this at all? Or are you just slack KG?
No hard work... no hard work... where have I heard that before... oh right Sharingan.
1066wthec chapter 4 . 5/15
really? going out? he's eight... that good enough to be paedaphilia... not that it affects my interest in the story- it doesnt... but still, it is not realistic...

whatever
Reaper4991 chapter 20 . 5/3
So, elementals huh? Nice touch, so when will yugito open the scroll and get the fire color?
Reaper4991 chapter 7 . 5/1
You have it as they returned to konoha instead kumo after the 2 days skip.
Reaper4991 chapter 3 . 5/1
I thought in the spar they couldn't use ninjutsu? The kawami is a ninjutsu, shouldn't Naruto have been disqualified?
TiberSeptim chapter 21 . 3/27
I know it's been years for you, but there are still people reading this, and I am enjoying it and can't wait for the end! I hope you made more stories :).
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 27 . 3/27
whelp learning some of my questions from previous chapters relatively quickly concerning the Kyubi and Naruto being separated...so they are basically connected mentally via the seal and still have a chakra string or something connecting them so that naruto can draw from her power. Maybe the majority of hew power is still within Naruto and her chakra was more of less split to give her her form? Just spitting out random thoughts really...about 3 years late :) Probably going to get these answers by just reading on further, but ay, felt like it was worth commenting on.

Also what? Are they becoming immortal as well or at least beings made of chakra elements? Will be interesting to read as this continues on.

P.S. WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP?
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 22 . 3/27
Okay first off liking the story to this point...never read it since it was on hiatus but felt like starting it a little while back. Really you have improved as a writer since this story significantly in my opinion. Once more not saying the story is bad, I actually quite like it, just that your writing style has improved significantly when comparing this to your more recent works.
Now i'm somewhat confused with the whole Kyubi out of the box thing...did she go back within the seal when Naruto started fighting? Can they speak to each other telepathically even thou she isn't in the seal? Does she have free reign to go into and out of the seal? Or does it take another "release" to get her out if she does go back into Naruto's seal...A lot of questions with how this works. I like the idea, I'm just confused on how your making it work and wondering what the small print is. Even thou its been probably two years since this particular chapter was written, if not more. But ya i'm just wondering how all of this works...maybe you give a better explanation later on and I just haven't reached that point, if that is the case sorry...

Really loving the story, it's a fairly common main theme of how Yugito and Naruto get together...more often you see Yugito being the same age, but I like this form better...8 year age difference is a bit big, especially with how young they are but meh, better then the original 13 that thankfully you changed in the 2nd chapter. Hope you continue it eventually, or maybe re-look into this plot-line down the road if not.

As always thanks for taking your time to write this story and giving it out!
P.S. WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzUP?
Sweet story bra! Few miss spelled words but hardly. Come out with more soon
kitito1 chapter 40 . 2/8
this is really good u should update it soon
p chapter 3 . 2/1
this is amazing
Napalmic Blueberries chapter 40 . 1/31
I misses you come back with more stories I has cream soda ._.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh, it's a pedophilia story.

Pass.