Reviews for I Missed You
MillieIsabella chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
You wrote Sherlock waking up twice. Once at the end of chapter 2 and beginning of ch 3. And they are different, its a little confusing for the reader.
Likasi chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Such a warm fic!
I like it very much
WitchRavenFox chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Oh, a lovely ending. Glad it all ended in a way that left the boys happy. RF
FashionablyGeeky chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Gosh, please update soon. The suspense!

I must know these things.
torchwoodtimelord chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
too lazy to log in at the mo.

anyway... "John you are being ridiculously serious in the presence of a young cat." - that's going on a t-shirt. and will now be my facebook status for the next 6 hours.

also, this is so wonderful!

i just love the way you've done john. and i'm glad you paired molly up with lestrade. the bit about the dead walking around scotland yard and spooking people (anderson and donovan i assume) is brill!

can't wait for more!
Em J Loves you chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
OH gosh! how I am glad I found this fic again! when I first saw this fic you where still on chapter 1! I didn't really forget about it I just forgot the title but I did remember the last bit of chapter 1 to recognized this! xD

Brilliant! Very Very Brilliant! You write so perfectly that I could imagen this happening in the series! especially chapter 2 xD i WISH that happens in the series!

Oh and by the way you have been promoed by me well this story has on Tumblr :D If you do have Tumblr just check the Johnlock tag or tag :D
WitchRavenFox chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Sherlock brings home a kitten *melt* now I'd want to kiss him too. More please... Feed my Johnlock shaped addiction! :-p
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
KITTEN AND KISS! YAY!
Azlira chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Aww! I love me a little bit of fluff. :)
Saskie chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Awww... John punching Sherlock XD
WitchRavenFox chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Oh, love that tenderness at the end... They are so sweet! More... I need it!
Azlira chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter - Sherlock was perfectly in-character throughout! Hope to see more! :)
Satoshistar7 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Please update. I am curious to know what happens next!
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
EEEEE! Aw...
WitchRavenFox chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Love this Chapter! Will there be a follow up? Is doesn't stop here I hope!