Reviews for The Hunger Games: Gale's Story
stephanie chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
this is great, write more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
The idea is good but it's almost the same thing of off the book
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
This is great! Please update soon!
Rory chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Oh my gosh. Absolutely brilliant
gigi10457 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
When's the next one?:-D
stephanie.williams.549 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
very good.. I'm loving it I hope there is more soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Were is the rest of it?!
ally chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
do you think you can write more? i really like the story and want to keep reading from gale's pov!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
great chapter! please update soon! 3
HG FAN chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good! PLEASEEEEEE Continue I'm such a Gadge fan it's unreal ahahah! MORE GADGE PERLEASE!

P.S LOVE IT!
scribhneoir82 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Very well done.

I really like how you are describing what is going on in Gale's head. It's very believable.

Watching Katniss and Peeta hold hands... Excellent.

His musings about Katniss falling prey to Capital ways, becoming a puppet...very interesting take. Very much what I would imagine Gale's thought processes to be.

Excellent. Please don't quit.
paralighter4ever chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Hope that Madge will learn how to hunt fast for Peeta!
Enzonia chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Nice to know Gale has a life outside the games :P. I like the way he found out able having to work in the mines, as well as his reaction. I also like how he's going to teach Madge to hunt! My Gadge senses are going crazy!
Enzonia chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Two reviews, one minute! Consider that a complement! I would delete my previous review and add it to this one but I have no idea at all how to do that, so I'll just do another one! A nice, thick, long one! :)

Note 1 - I agree with the reviewer some way beneath me, your Gale does seem to share similar views to Katniss. You're a brilliant writer, be creative! For example, (as well as the example given below by the other reviewer) when mentioning (in the future) the bit where Katniss chooses whether to run for the Cornucopia (to get the bow) or not, you could have him thinking she should go for it, to get supplies, instead of what she actually does, they're not carbon copies.

Note 2 - As I said in my other review (look below). I *really* like your style of writing, I love how Gale acts with the Everdeens once Katniss is gone! I love how Gale thinks (in this chapter) about what happened to Katniss' mother when her father died. It was well written!

Note 3 - Thank goodness! Nice long chapters! Don't you get annoyed when all chapters are under 1000 words? It just makes me aggravated. Yours are nice and long, not too long that I skip bits though! Just the right length (unlike mine, mine are always too short!). Don't shorten them as time goes by! I've seen stories start off with 3000 words a chapter and drop by 500 a update, until the story enters the 'zombie section' of . Subsequently...

Note 4 - PLEASE! PLEASE! For the sake of all that's good in this world, DON'T BECOME A ZOMBIE WRITER! There is nothing worse than a author who starts a story, gets you hooked (like this one has) and then stops. No ending. Half the stories on my alert list have become Zombie stories. Don't let this happen to your story! This has happened too many times, so I'm making a personal plea now! KEEP GOING! I will virtually murder you otherwise! :(

Note 5 - The above was written very emotionally, try to ignore Capital letters, exclamation marks and the ending death threat. Sorry.

Note 6 - (Six already!) Jealousy. This should be a main feature in this story soon. Gale loves Katniss at this point. He's been trying to say something to her, but he hasn't worked up the courage. He's going to see her make-out with another boy on NATIONAL TELEVISION (no italics, so Capitals must do!) because of his lack of courage. He will become angry at himself, thinking it's his fault if she dies because of Peeta, as if he'd told her that he liked her, she might not have 'fallen' for Peeta (I think he wouldn't know it was all an act. Just my view though.) Also, small things cause jealousy, like the hand holding at the chariot rides (sadly not mentioned :().

Note 7 - In case I've been too negative in this review, don't be disheartened! I love the story and this is just constructive criticism!

Note 8 - If you need a Beta reader, or any help at all writing this (or ideas or ideas for the tribute's deaths not mentioned, like District 9 or 10 boy - the one with the bad leg) do not hesitate to PM me! I will help!

Note 9 - Sorry if I've written too long, I often get carried away while writing! Hopefully you read all this, though I wouldn't blame you if you didn't! Just remember, KEEP WRITING!

From, your newest subscribing fan!
Enzonia chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow! I'm on the first chapter now and I *really* like your writing style! I think it reminds me of how I feel Gale would think! You have earned a subscription dear author!