Reviews for Phenomenon
dolcedot chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Yikes!

Very well written - looking forward to updates
GVBW chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Fabulous writing. Wish it was complete. Thats the only part that's disappointing..
sevenpercent chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
EEk- are you REALLY ending it there? Too many unanswered questions...sequel is demanded! Who is the mystery woman in Cambridge and why does John recognise her but Sherlock doesn't?
Wingatron chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
This is an amazing fic, really. Sherlock, John and Mycroft are very in character, and the plot is extremely interesting. It is brilliant, and while reading it I thought that it was so close to the canon, so perfectly written. I truly love the fanfic, aren't you going to update soon? Please!
Love,
Wingatron
lilsammywinchester chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
not creepy at all O.o Lol great chap :D
lilsammywinchester chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
aww...wow, Sherlock is stronger than I thought O.o
deaka chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Great update. Very intriguing stuff about Sherlock's backstory and what's going on with their mother's grave. Poor John though! Good thing he had a rescuer. ;)
x0chu0x chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
If I were to beg you for more really REALLY soon... Would you update faster ?

Even if it doesn't work, amazing story... You really are doing a great job with it )
Random Ruth chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Oh, that was brilliant. This chapter brought a smile to my face and the ending made me chuckle. Well done and I look forward to the next update! :)
deaka chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Really enjoying this. Sherlock's characterisation is great - you've got the right mix of coldnesss, enigma and that hint of vulnerability that god forbid anyone should see. Can't wait for more!
lilsammywinchester chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
i love Jim! he's so...insane 3 great chap! :D
lilsammywinchester chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
i can't wait to see how this turns out! o and i LOVE the puppy! its naturally trained to bark at Mycroft! that's just awesome xD update soon! )
deaka chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Great update, really enjoying the story! The character stuff is excellent. :)
BluRose33 chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Great job! I like how you've made it seem like something that could actually be on the show and not something like "OMGz! Sherlock! John! AND a PUPPY!".

Keep up the good work!
Lyrium Flower chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
This is shaping up into a really interesting story and I look forward to each chapter. Keep up the good work.