Reviews for Kill The Curse!
Wind2048 chapter 11 . 7/7
Well, I know how you feel when saying 'I will complete this story no matter what! There are too many stories that have been abandoned!' as I'm currently dealing with the same thing. I have a ongoing story however it's rarely updated due to major procrastination in reading other fanfictions. Though it may not be for the same reason, I won't hate on you for not updating in 2 years, though it'd be nice if you could uphold your words.
Wind2048 chapter 8 . 7/7
Ryuuji is Daemon Spade from Katekyo Hitman Reborn confirmed.
HE SAID 'Fufufu', THAT AND HE'S A LIAR, MIST IS ALL ABOUT DECEIT, THE EVIDENCE IS THERE.
Bob chapter 11 . 6/7
Please please please update! I love this story very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Waaah I miss this story update pls. Finish this T_T please
Windying chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
Yoru likes to play tricks like his grandpa huh. I wonder if he is manipulating like his human counterpart? I would be surprised if he is. anyway I love this fiction. Please do continue the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
I can't wait for your next update!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
LOL! ZEN! I can't believe he said that!
filipalope88 chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
another chapter please
vampireharry the 2 chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
I love this! I hope for more!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
Please continue! Fantastic story!
wintersnowish chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
update soon please!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
*cackles* Yoru has an idea to deal with the other kids, but poor Rikuo is completely freaking out. Yoru sets up an explanation, Rikuo shrieks in his head. XD
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
*coos* Yoru found a way to make Rikuo-kun a pile of mush. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
*giggles*
Well, if they were going to find out Rikuo is part youkai, finding out because his youkai-side is suddenly in his own body and clingy is certainly a good reason for the secret to be blown. XD
Hinayo chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
My... it's 7 in the morning and I'm reading since 4 am. I just couldnt stop! Im so sad its over to me... WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED THIS WONDERFUL THING?! YOU CANT JUST END A CHAPTER WITH A SCREAM LIKE THAT!
If Im honest with you, I love the RikuTsura couple, and I have never read a yaoi fic before because, well, I dont particularly like it. But this has caught my attention so much I just cant stop. The fan service, the funny moments, the IC... it is so good that the yaoi doesnt bother me. And THAT was never done before by ANYONE. What I really want to say is... this is beautiful. You should reaaaaalllyyyy UPDATE like NOW.
There's just one thing I didnt like, and it was Hikuro's clothes. I was hoping you would dress him with a hakama, kosode and haori with its himo's, but I found it was like a western style. If it is indeed japanese clothes and I didnt get it then forget all that rubbish I just said and blame it to my bad sense of translating-on the spot.

But still... This is amazing man! OMG! You literally sent me to the hospital several times with the fan service! This is new to me...

Thanks for giving us such an amazing fic. If you have the time, then write the next chapter. I think my sanity would appreciate if you do that.

Hahahahahahaha. Mata ne!