Reviews for Kill The Curse!
Ganzademon chapter 11 . 4/14
Can't wait for the next chapter and more please update soon
Life Without Wings chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
OMG! I love Hidemoto in this. Your image of him is great!ω)
emmawalters090 chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
Please update soon.
emmawalters090 chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
Hmm there are missing letters in this chapter I thought you should know and please update this story.
emmawalters090 chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Yoru needs to have faith in Rikuo and please keep updating this amazing story.
emmawalters090 chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Yep Yura's brother is pure evil and wicked... I like him please update this amazing story and soon as possible please
emmawalters090 chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
Hmm am sorry for pointing this out but there are some spelling mistakes in this chapter but am not sure about other chapters but I still looking forward to reading more of this amazing story and thank you again for making this story.
emmawalters090 chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Heheh Yoru loves to Teasing Yura and Rikuo and please update this amazing story.
emmawalters090 chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
Please keep updating this amazing story soon.
emmawalters090 chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
Aww I love there moments like this between Yoru and Rikuo and please update this.
emmawalters090 chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
Please update this amazing story soon.
emmawalters090 chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
I hope that Yoru be alright and Yura needs ask questions first before attack Rikuo and Yoru please update.
emmawalters090 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Hmm am sorry for pointing this out but Akifusa has white hair with redish amber Eyes and am glad that this is Yoru and Rikuo story and please keep updating this amazing story and thank you for making this Yoru and Rikuo story and will Rihan brought back to alive in this Story? And will Nurarihyon get his heart back? And get back to his younger form? And please keep making Nurarihyon no Mago stories.
Wind2048 chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
Well, I know how you feel when saying 'I will complete this story no matter what! There are too many stories that have been abandoned!' as I'm currently dealing with the same thing. I have a ongoing story however it's rarely updated due to major procrastination in reading other fanfictions. Though it may not be for the same reason, I won't hate on you for not updating in 2 years, though it'd be nice if you could uphold your words.
Wind2048 chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
Ryuuji is Daemon Spade from Katekyo Hitman Reborn confirmed.
HE SAID 'Fufufu', THAT AND HE'S A LIAR, MIST IS ALL ABOUT DECEIT, THE EVIDENCE IS THERE.