Reviews for Get Over It
Like!
imjaysong chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
LOL! so funny!
Maya chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
this was just incredible! it's soooo rare to find good fics of those two! congratulations, this has been one of the best i've read! i love your characterization of them ALOT and the Nico point of view was to die for!
seriously..i want more stuff from you, you're awesome!
ztenshi104 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
when world war three happens, its b/c of the second generation of the Big Three!
XD!
his velvet touch chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh gods I SHOULDN'T HAVE LOKED THIS I SHOULDN'T HAVE ENJOYED THIS BECAUSE GOOD LORD PERCABETH FTW BUT THIS WAS FLIPPING HILARIOUS. :D
kitten-in-suspenders chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
HA! :D Now that was hilarious.
Pfft, poor Nico. He got to see some very disturbing things in the Senate house. I find it hilarious how he didn't even figure it out until he had to walk in on Jason's and Percy's activities. ;D I love how Reyna was just like 'Duh, Nico. Sheesh' ahaha.

I needs More Jason/Percy! C:
Everlasting Snow Princess chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love this! I love how Nico keeps walking in on them! I hope you will write more Percy/Jason. I love this couple after Percy/Triton.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ha ha ha! :') This story is so funny! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Ahahahahahaha...I agree. Nico is SO cute when flustered.
Foreplay. Tch, right. And I see why Annabeth might be annoyed with the Romans...
I just have one question: If Nico's a GREEK demigod, why, in the name of all that is sweet and good, is he using ROMAN terms for the gods and such? I found it slightly weird, but otherwise, GREAT! *grin*
Bai bai!
PandaRum chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
World War III would have to wait? hahah I laughed soooo hard when I heard that. I love Jason/Percy :D they're HOT together. And this is obber greath, I like the fact that their rough with each other, just niiiice
CloudyLight SilverNights chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really liked this. It was so funny, and I can't get over the fact that everybody knew but Nico!
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
-rolling on the suffocating from laughter- Ohhhh! This was GREAT! XD HAHAHA! I loved it! Nico's reaction was PRICEless! Awesome job!
StuffedCupcakes chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I'm so glad I came across this. I was so tired of not seeing actual Percy/Jason. You did a great job. Good job and kesp up the good work!
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I just love Percy/Jason, and Nico is the best :D
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I'm trying to stop laughing to keep eating breakfast. It's not working too well...