Reviews for The Bully, The Son's fear, And The Father's Love
Lucky Jinx chapter 2 . 6/25
I was crying, bad. Then the whole "you bugged the batcave? I bugged the batcave" thing happened,so I busted out laughing, while there are tears running down my face. God, you got to love 9 years old dîckie-bird! Bullies suck, but they usually don't try to hurt you like that till your fare away from grownups. Like, getting off the bus, then wait for it to leave. But for things they can usually get away with at school (this is just from personal experience,mind you) physical bullying, elementary consistent of "tripping you,pushing you into things, and basketballs getting thrown at the back of your head when you would turn your back". Maybe that's just me. Guess people just don't like advanced readers who suck at sports. In junior high,it's more "purposely spilling milk on you, dropping textbooks on your head, tripping you,pushing you into lockers or walls, and cursing/ calling you fat, ugly, etc."
Any who, I just mean know matter how stupid they are, I just think it would have made an itty-bitty more sense if it happened a little bit away from the school. But I suppose it wouldn't of tied the plot up as well as it did.

Ranting aside,(sorry about that) great story, love the fluff, and love the fact that bruce got to fix his wrong, and helped his little bird.

Jinx Luck
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 5/31
Cute~! Love it! Absolutely amazing!
Babygirl chapter 2 . 5/18
this is so good I cried it was also sad I loved it
Guest Ruby chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Awwwww! So cute! I love this story, it has so many feels! And you're definitely not the only one obsessed with Bruce and Dick's cute father-son moments, I can't get enough of them! Thanks for sharing this!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I've read a lot of fanfics but this was so cool I love it and it makes me like dick and Bruce more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Nice story it makes me feel happy that dick has such a loving father btw I'm a robin Geek so here's a correction dick never calls dick son not even when he was 9 and he never called Bruce dad he always calls him Bruce
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Lmb111514 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Aww, so sweet. I love the whole idea of bringing bruce's past into this. Great job!
lala32903 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
QueenNay chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awesome Love it!
andysanime chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Really good job on this story... awww the ending was sweet 3
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
aww thats so cute
Charrmed chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Awwww I love this story so much. Love all the fluff and love how Dickie calls Bruce "daddy" so adorable! You have to continue this story. It's amazing!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
This was very fun to read but I do think you have a few mistakes when it comes to both the plot and spelling. That's okay, though. As you keep writing, you'll improve and your stories will only be more enjoyable!
Roobin chapter 2 . 12/11/2012