Reviews for The Bully, The Son's fear, And The Father's Love
Guest Ruby chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Awwwww! So cute! I love this story, it has so many feels! And you're definitely not the only one obsessed with Bruce and Dick's cute father-son moments, I can't get enough of them! Thanks for sharing this!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I've read a lot of fanfics but this was so cool I love it and it makes me like dick and Bruce more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Nice story it makes me feel happy that dick has such a loving father btw I'm a robin Geek so here's a correction dick never calls dick son not even when he was 9 and he never called Bruce dad he always calls him Bruce
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! The feelsssssssssssssssssssss!
Lmb111514 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Aww, so sweet. I love the whole idea of bringing bruce's past into this. Great job!
lala32903 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Really good job on this story... awww the ending was sweet 3
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
aww thats so cute
Charrmed chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Awwww I love this story so much. Love all the fluff and love how Dickie calls Bruce "daddy" so adorable! You have to continue this story. It's amazing!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
This was very fun to read but I do think you have a few mistakes when it comes to both the plot and spelling. That's okay, though. As you keep writing, you'll improve and your stories will only be more enjoyable!
Roobin chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Awwwww so cute :3 x
Linea chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
This was vvery good and i liked how in this fanfic , bruce is so fatherly and passionate and fluffy!
it is soo good and adorable1!
Sairey13 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Even though there will be a day Bruce will be gone, there will most likely be a day and a chance that Dick will be gone before Bruce does.
But anyway, great story.
Void of Anguish chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
*CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**sniff* *sniff* T-T IT'S SO TOUCHING! .

*CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP*