Reviews for The Spy Who Came In From The Rain
aren't has an e in it. oh my goodness, please, stop making that mistake. or fix it. actually do both of those.
dude he has a first name
its gregory
greg lestrade
lestrade as a first name would be
well i guess no worse than mycroft
but still that sort of name isnt common
1sunfun chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
Nice.
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
This fic is absolutely brilliant! It was clearly very well thought out from the beginning, your characterization, particularly for Lestrade, was spot on, and congrats on being able to include John and Sherlock without accidentally having them take over the story, very nice! Must add it to favourites immediately.

P.S. I loved the bit when Lestrade came home to find Sherlock and John had broken in, it was hilarious!
Clieo chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
That was awesome! Loved it!
photo100 chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Brilliant ending to a wonderful fic!
ladytokyo chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
Oh this was great read the first and second part is their a third?
ladytokyo chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
I love you for dropping Doctor Who in ever other story you write. I'm a huge fan sigh being the Doctor companion how fun would that be.
HarnGin chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
Your stories are entertaining and, for the most part, well-written. Your spelling, however, needs some work. Spell-check will not catch "defiantly" when you needed "definitely" or "quite" when you needed "quiet," but it should catch "arn't" and "wern't." Let it.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.
fightandgiggle chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
I had a pleasant afternoon reading this. Thanks for writing it!
Mirianna16 chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
I love this fic. For the Queen and Country (Or Country and Queen?) It's more complete. Great job!
lidiladilom chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
The story started out average, but in the end it turnesd out to be quite funny and interesting.

My favourite parts were:

-Yeah, missed the heart, no worries... -:):):)

-do you know that feeling when... the decomposing body's smell... -No...-Well... :):)

-and when Lestrade tries to sleep at the end :):)

SO thank you, it was really enjoyable!

Cheers

l.
Toearst chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
Wonderful 3
Nikitas chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Very interesting, I look forward to the next installment
Danik chapter 18 . 2/19/2012