Reviews for Krait book 11b In Fraser's Footsteps
dianaanne chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
I made it through again!
dianaanne chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
That old book Lydia found early mention of horcruxes in might have something very important in it for a later story!
dianaanne chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Go get him, Lydia LOL
dianaanne chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Wondering why Luna is on the periphery and just dismissed as looney. Perhaps that can change in a later book?
dianaanne chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Jades has so got Lillith's number (giggles)!
dianaanne chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Found it in this chapter! Lala is Dobby's mom! Reedy, Nathan speculates, might be Dobby's sister.
Anne chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Well, took me longer than usual, but really enjoyed re-reading this. Best part? Fixing Achille's wagon and him leaving early. Beast. What happens to him later? I forget if you included that or not. But the part where Dumbledore compared him to Tom Riddle made me nervous about what he might try later. Won't succeed, because he's an incompetent boob.

The part about raising parents made me snort with laughter.
and Jack Murray is coming along nicely.
Gardengirl6 chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
What's 'junker' that it describes von Frettchen?

Excellent additions to the blood group. It really is self-sustaining now, isn't it? No sign of the geriatrics for this one. Oh, spoke too soon, if Sirius, Remus, and Assim have joined them.

Oh, Gorbrin really has made the most of his luck, hasn't he? He's all the good bits of Malfoy without the obnoxious bits (except where he has to Perform). Bringing up parents is awfully wearing... it is indeed! I wonder when my crew will start in on me?

Well, Me-First has come a long way if he's trying to think well of Mad's cousin, despite all reason NOT to. Well done, Mr. Murray.

Mercy, Maud - the Malfoys are going to host that bucketful of monkeys? I hope the wards are STRONG there!

Hurray, great story, as usual! What's next, and when?
Gardengirl6 chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
Since Achille is so irredeemably (insert derogatory term of choice here - French, idiotic, stupid, mean, etc.) I'm glad you're keeping him around for a 'Bad Guy'. But it does make one wonder - are all bad guys simply incompetent, overinflated trolls who don't sign on to civilized manners?

Dumbledore's delight at his leaving is just so poetic - and still, he doesn't get it.

It's a good thing that Lionel is a Good Guy, otherwise his greatest fear (Muggles in general) would lead him to some Very Bad Behavior indeed.

Was the 'Thomas the Rhymer' song necessary to the task, or just Jade being Jade? (by the way, I've never heard of it before - must be another thing lost at sea on the trip over)

Lionel is ever a gentleman and a scholar - and a muckraking Malfoy (though I repeat myself). Nice plug for both Morty and the Free School!
Gardengirl6 chapter 15 . 2/2/2012
I wonder if the mobilicorpus spell would want 'homo' or 'vir'?

Ref: vir, viri - man; husband; hero; person of courage, honor, and nobility;

homo, hominis - man, human being, person, fellow

I imagine Lydia would be geeky enough to want to delve into that :)

I also imagine my son, a Boy Scout, would LOVE to have one of the knives Leo made! Nice features, Leo.

I really, really enjoy reading about Lucius-as-examiner. All of his actions and responses are just... so... Lucius! Annoyed at not having anyone to finish uncursing his Bludger, and forgetting to grade the papers because they were so interesting. Fantastic!

Mimi is so Snape! Yes, let's try incredibly advanced magic that we have no business being able to manage, but even if we can't pull it off, look at all we'll learn. And - a recycle-able voodoo doll? Talk about planning ahead!

I'll just bet Colin has been waiting for YEARS to lay out his obnoxious roommate.
Gardengirl6 chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
There's just never anything that's NOT political in some sense for any of the Malfoys, is there? Good thing Gorbrin has that all figured out, and is willing to work with it for good ends.

Oh, well done, Nathan - puncturing without premeditation is the best way of all for dealing with the terminally self-inflated.

Oh, POOR Leo - only taking eight other OWLs. What a slacker. (insert heavy sarcasm here) Our crew don't put much on themselves, do they?

I love the way you show how each test-taker puts a personal spin on the exam, as far as the medical potions. It's such a nice touch and adds real depth to the stories.

Oh, boy, you're making me cry over Mrs. Norris. My two 15 year old Labs could really use some of Lydia's magic ~
Trancefan chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
Awwww, jinxing the racist idiots is getting boring? That just means they need to invent new curses! :P

Are trains smooth enough to write on, then? I've never actually been on one.
Gardengirl6 chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
Ok, Bella et al. and the tiger stripes is GENIUS. I see why Flitwick doesn't want to remove it! But that Villeneuve... he's gotta go. What a putz. He's lucky they don't shovel him off to Azkaban for using an unforgivable! It's a shame that Assim can't just bite his head off and be done with it. She made him look stupid, did she? I rather thought he did just fine with that all on his own. And Amos... will he ever recover from being terminally stupid?
Gardengirl6 chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Slug-slime in glasswork - I can see it already, the newest trend!

Jade looking demure is definitely a dead giveaway for mischief. I really do hope we get to meet and laud Septimus!

I'm glad SOMEONE got to use a bezoar.

Of course Lionel is thinking about his younger friends - Albert being a whiz at dowsing and not much else, that's a great idea.

Yes, Hellibore is delusional if he regards himself and his school as adequate! What would you say - poor prune?

Glad Lionel gave in to his baser instincts and jinxed Schrempf on his way out. Couldn't happen to a nicer gal.
Queen of the Jungle chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
the idea of a whole year of weevils at Malfoy Manor fills me with awe that Lucius and Ladies will be able to wrangle them all and terror as to what they might get up to once the studying is done!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »