Reviews for Oh, Hell
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
I like your writing style and the way you went about solving the problems that arose I just didn't like how the disconnect between them seemed like it was all sebastian fault because it wasn't we all know how ciel would have been a total ass at first to sebastian about the whole ciel being turned demon but seriously its not either of they faults that clauda, alois, and Hannah were involved the way they were sebastian reacted to the way ciel was then the cycle kept going like that they both needed to stop just thinking that the other will just get what they are trying to say and talk about what they wanted out of the relationship they had prior and after the turned demon thing I'm just say this is how I feel you don't have to agree or disagree just my opinion
Yullenator chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
Nice story. The jelly sebastian was nice. Ciel was hilarious in annoying sebastian.
SuperSonicKryptonite chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
This fic was hilarious, and really well written. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of your work.
emoangel1990 chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
That was fucking funny as hell
icanhearthedrums chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO! the image of Sebastian with that sock on his thingy LMFAO!

Oh you must have kids...your analysis of Ciel's clothing is quite fascinating.
icanhearthedrums chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
all i can say is WOW
icanhearthedrums chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Im getting hungry from all the recipes Sebastian is thinking of
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
LMFAO LMFAO! I'm freaking laughing my ass off at the imagery of the demons waiting in line for the Space Mountain ride...fucking hell on Earth, that line is.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Please write more soon thank you
TheDevilsKitten chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Wow this is really one of the greatest kuro fanfics out there, unlike most of them it sort of unfolded in each chapter and the plot was layered, its kind of hard to find fanfics like this now. I still have to continue reading 'Devilish Impulses' but its difficult to find the time since its so long xD

Anyway you're a very talented writer and definitely not the typical one you'd find on FF, so I hope you continue writing on here and you have my support (: 33
pj is asleep chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
That rainbow sock on Sebastian...I had stopped reading for a minute because I started laughing...

Good idea, ending with a kiss. I wondered why Ciel thought Alois was a better kisser, and you gave a really good reason.
pj is asleep chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Sebastian's gifts were a pretty nice idea, and that lady thinking that maybe he was buying things for his son was amusing.
pj is asleep chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
When Ciel stated that he had wanted to stay with Claude instead of Sebastian, my jaw dropped and I just couldn't stop reading.
pj is asleep chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
An interesting turn of events. Didn't expect that headbutt at the last second. I also think I laughed a little more than normal when Sebastian asked if Ciel did things to food before eating them.
pj is asleep chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Mountain* (other review)

I pity Sebastian. I'm on his side because I'm not too fond of Claude and Alois, but they play important parts in this story.