Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
LucyEden89 chapter 1 . 5/7
Oh, wow! This is a short masterpiece. I always imagined the danger of a Scene between those two. They would figure out each other in seconds and the room would be brimming with Tension. Too bad there are not more of those crossovers. Love it! Faved it! Bravo!
Jedi-TARDIS-Chick101 chapter 1 . 3/4
Impeccable writing. You captured both Dexter and Jane's personalities flawlessly. Very well done!
Darthpervius chapter 1 . 2/14
More1 more! more!
I would give up my dream of getting giggy with Ms Claudia Black if you would only finish this!

However I do respect your declining to end it, Ive never yet read a crossover that did justice to the potential of the theme, not that I don't enjoy em,

I guess our reach will always exceed our grasp.

FenZev chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
So sad this is a one-shot! My sister and I are fans of both shows and were just saying that Jane would totally go to Dexter for help taking down Red John lol. Surprised there aren't more with this idea, but so glad you wrote this ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
to bad your not making more of this sounds really interesting
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Laubelle88 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I am a devout fan of TM and almost halfway thru Dexter. Just tonight I thought to look for any crossovers between the two, and your story is the only one. I liked the encounter you wrote here of these two fascinating flawed characters, and would love to read more stories of how they would interact with each other. I'll have to keep hoping I guess. Thanks for your story!
SentouLewis chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Nice job. I wish you had decided to continue though.;):)
c-wolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Even my mother who is a fan of the show, doesn't seem to see that this is who Jane is. To get the killer, whatever it takes is what he will use. Short of rape. Whatever "decent" part of him that would never ask Dexter, died with Red John's act.
specter626 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
yea, I could totaly see this happen
MalSer chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Really enjoyed that little snipet, especially Jane's entrance...I could see that scene in my head as I read it. Now, since we can't have more chapters of DJ, how about some Erpman!
cap9419 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
So so good! I almost wish it were longer because I can see these two making an interesting pairing while working together.. Great One-shot!
rockstarr chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I quite enjoyed that, too bad there wont be anymore.
Panda Rosa chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Someone definitely read my mind here, this is one crossover that NEEDS to happen.
Esaki Nalex chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
i've always loved the idea of Dexter-the emotionless killer- matching wits against Jane-the perceptive genius. i think most people wish there was an actual crossover show between the two, but unfortunately thats not gonna happen. thanks for getting as close as you could though.