Reviews for Russian Doll
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I don't think you could have done any better with the ending if you were forced to rewrite it again. Bravo! Bravo! Thank you for sharing your great tale with us readers.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
Aw, another awesome chapter as always. I have to say that the comedy parts in this chapter made me smile. I truly love it.

Okay, it's probably me when I say this, and I don't mean for my thoughts to head that particular direction. I read: He grabbed 223's hand and ran with her down the beach towards the dinghy, which was lying very close to the shoreline, as though the castaways had been testing it to see how much weight it would bear.

Now, there isn't a problem with that sentence or anything. I think my mind just went into the gutter when I read it. I know you weren't trying to make it sexual or anything when you wrote it. I won't lie when I said that when I read: the castaways had been testing it to see how much weight it would bear, I had a few images popping up in my head. Dirty pictures like Agent 222 saying that he like a dirty Mary Ann.

Again, I didn't mean for my thoughts to head in that particular direction. Whether it was innocent or not, I think that particular part in the story is my favorite in the chapter. Now onto the final chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Excellent chapter. I had a feeling something was going to go wrong when Gilligan try to get each person where they rightfully belong, whether they belong outside of the jail or inside.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
Nice chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
Okay, I have to say that the beginning of the chapter was pretty corny in my opinion. The part where all the Castaways burst into tears and Gilligan wiping the Skipper's face because he couldn't reached his eyes since his arms were full. Yeah, I thought it was corny and didn't really care of it. However, it's your story, so you do what you want.

Other than that, I enjoyed the chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Awesome chapter. I have a feeling Agent 222 isn't going to leave without Agent 223, no matter if he was giving orders or not.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
Go Mary Ann! Catch that horrible spy! I know you can do it!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
My favorite part in this story was the last few sentences in this chapter. I totally love the part where Skipper said that his little buddy needed him and Mary Ann replied that he needed all the Castaways, not just one or two.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Good job, Gilligan! Knock her out. Now you can bring her and the real Mary Ann back to camp to tell the others about the spy and what she's been doing.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Yah, they kissed!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Excellent chapter. I wonder if this is the same cave as the one the real Mary Ann is in? I hope so. Can't wait to find out.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
Dang it! 223 is now onto Gilligan, the Skipper, and the Professor. I wished Gilligan had blown the whistle to alert the others before it got broken. Oh well.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
I love it. You have been able to keep my attention and interest constant with this story. Great job.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I love it all, especially the beetroot soup. Since you have mentioned food in this chapter, I'm suddenly very hungry now so I'm going to get some food inside me.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Oh dear. Poor Mary Ann. I sure hope Gilligan and the other discover Agent 223 and find Mary Ann soon. Now, onto the next chapter.