Reviews for Once Lost Yet to Return
Jazzybella chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Please, please, please continue this. I like how you have taken established characters and have made them yours. Twisted, sad, and beautiful. Great job with the words, plots, all of it.
MonkeY.n chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
Wow... I'm finally released from all the pressure of the feels... Will there be more chapters?
MonkeY.n chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I don't ship but... I DON'T CARE!

OH MY GOD! AKIRA IS KOTETSU!
I KNEW IT!
What made him become so emotionless though? Oh gosh this one of the best fanfic I've ever read.
MonkeY.n chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
*sob*
Akira... Tiger... But why?!
D':
MonkeY.n chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
MonkeY.n chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
So close yet so far! This chapter made my eyes burn...

I love your writing! And lol, sherlock Akira... :)
MonkeY.n chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
OMG this is awesome. Really hope akira is kotetsu with memory loss or something! Love your story... :)
DeAmonQuEen chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
Was that the end? I am really curious and hope you would update!
deemama66 chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Question : will this be continued ...?

Imho i think it should ... imho i think the back story to the akira/kotetsu thing cohld be explained more ...other than that ..it kept me on the edge of my seat ...!
Rugiku chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
I've read your story through and I think it's really good so far!

Personally, I think Akira really is Kotetsu but he's had amnesia due to shock from being stabbed back at the bay incident. I really want to know what will happen next, so is there another chapter in the works or something? I really hope this isn't on a hiatus or anything.
Animegirl426 chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
continue please!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
(Reviewing on ch 17 since I cannot do so twice on 18)
I just wanted to mention that I do realize that this story isn't listed as complete, but I do think this could work as a nice ending. However, if/when you update, I will gladly continue reading. :)
sapphiretwin369 chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
Absolutely loved this. I was waiting forever for it to be confirmed that Akira was Kotetsu! Love the plot of this and you wrote everyone really well. I was interested from the beginning and hooked. I also love the Karina/Ivan bits and how Antonio and Baranaby were both pretty much guardians of Kaede in Kotetsu's absence. I'm glad there's pretty much a happy ending - I have to say I was a little worried about how things would be once Kotetsu got his memories back and realized he'd killed a whole bunch of people. But I think you wrote that well too. This is definitely going on my favorites. :)
KSBLover88 chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
WOW. I never had any time to read this, but now that I did...I LOVED IT!

Amazing plot, suspense, and twists :D

I hope this gets updated soon :)
SakuraCat96 chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
Wonderful! Hope you update soon :)