Reviews for Are You Sitting Comfortably?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Love the last two lines!
3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is gorgeous.
Sweets And Charades chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
You know, I found this story some time before but didn't get around to leave a review and that last line never left me. At all. And now I found your story again and it's brilliant!
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Really like your style! I thought Jim's character was well written as well, especially his insanity. The last two lines at the end finished the whole thing off nicely. Don't agree with the theory, but well done!
SailOnSilvergirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Very interesting take. Of course, I never trust Moffat :) so it's reasonable to assume Moriarty might have survived, and this is a great example of how it could have been done. Ever wonder why the morning newspaper headlines don't even mention a second body?

Your Moriarty is suitably chilling and conniving. The final couplet is fabulous.

Good read!
Beloved the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh. This is absolutely brilliant. I loved the poem woven throughout the story. Everything was so Moriarty, it was just so wonderfully disturbing. I really like your theories about both their deaths. Sounds very plausible to me. Now I'm going to be disappointed when it's different on the show. Thanks for this.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was so good. Thank you for writing it.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Moriarty somehow survived Reichenbach as well.
Merlinisawesome chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow! I am blown away, I just love the way you write moriarty (which is good as I notice you have written quite a few stories!) it is just the way he should be: intelligent and in Complete control of everything. Great story :) I refuse to believe that moriarty is really dead.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wooooooow. Well thats absolutely terrifying. Awesome. Well done
macgyvershe chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Ahhh...just plain outrageously wonderful! I saw a DA art piece that your story inspired and I had to read it. And it was worth all the time in the world. I do think that Moriarty as well as Sherlock had many tiny plans in the works. So Master Villian against Master Bad Angel with a heart...yeah it just couldn't end there. And this my dear is totally too COOL.

So I will mark your spot and come back again to find and read more of your works. Love Dr. Who and Sherlock so we do have that in common. I am a writer too, but unfortunately only have time for very short flash fictions.

Thanks again for the great read!
Esther Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I'm sad at how brilliant this is. :) Because I would LOVE for this to be the way-or at least close to the way-that it actually worked out. But Andrew Scott (the fella wot played Jimmy) says he isn't coming back-he's done. Sad day.
You capture Jim so beautifully...and your little couplets are absolutely marvelous. Thanks for sharing!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I think my favorite parts were the couplets.
delete this account kthnx chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love this, it's amazing, fabulous etc. What makes it even better is that it could pass for canon. Spot on capture of Moriarty; cold and calculating yet completely bonkers at the same time - and the theory on how he faked his death is pretty plausible. Besides, I doubt he would /really/ off himself if he knew Sherlock would survive the jump; no point in ending the game when it's just begun, heh. I can only hope he comes back for season 3... every fairytale needs a good old fashioned villain, after all ;)
Savia chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I wasn't quite sure is Jim dead or not, but now that I read your fic I feel convinced ;D. You've given me hope! I love this fic, the last line is a utter masterpiece. What angels can fake, the Devil fakes better. Theories of how both Sherlock and Jim faked their death were also quite nice.