Reviews for The untold tale of KITT
Hz chapter 3 . 4/20
It has surprisingly got a lot of potential I've seen one square Kitt gets turned into a human I don't think I've ever seen one where he was a human originally and then became a car so this one's new cool idea and great ending
VINAI chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
love it!

PLEASE DO MORE LIKE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I've read this chapter and the next one too, and I have to say, I feel sorry for KITT. It seems like he wasn't given much choice about whether he wanted to be a car or not. The poor guy! However, I honestly think that we should hear Michael's opinion about what happened to his partner before we judge anything.
Peaceblossom chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
wow, cool
InuJoey chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
He had to give michael a face of somekinf. The bullet went right down the middle.
InuJoey chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Do you know where Mitt romney came from?
He was Karr turned into a human,and forced to be a mormon.
Now you know lil trans-ams .Never try crash into your lil brother head on,or you could be the next idiot .
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
you need to continue this story...it is good.
Emperatrizdelanoche chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Oh really nice, different but nice.

Michael..."What's monochromatic?"

Thanks GOD KITT is the brains
Emperatrizdelanoche chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Oh a new story, yes Wilton was a good man, a philantropist, and always had good intentions, but, yeah when I think about him I like to see a dark side, he never gave KARR and oportunity... yeah I know Karr was crazy but still adorable, and as I like to see a dark vision of wilton, I really love your fic and seeing a cruel version of Wilton in wich KITT is afraid of him and "Sam" hates him, simply greatĀ”

I love the way you separated both, sam was the human, but now he is kitt, the car, and he have to acept it, it's like... reborn, so this is a new life, and remebering the past: his humanity that could never be again, would be only torture, his only option is to acept his new life and live as KITT the car. Oh girl I really love how this is going. Keep it upĀ”
Michael Warlock chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I like the context, but this seems to me like a mirror universe version of KR, where the good characters in the story are now evil.

In Glen A. Larson's vision Wilton Knight is a philantropist with a lifelong dream of making the world a better place to live in. He has his failures and triumphs, yet the driving force in his life is the fact that he wants to better the world, before his sickness claims his life. He had been keeping an eye on Michael for a long time, intending to make him his heir as well as pairing him up with KITT. When Michael got shot, he seized the opportunity to bring him in and make the offer. Because Michael was on the brink of death and his face was destroyed, he saw helping him as his duty, he did not force Michael into doing what he wanted. Alas, his time ran out on him and he didn't exactly have enough time to thoroughly explain what it was he wanted Michael for.

In your version of the story, Wilton is portrayed less as a sick man trying to accomplish something before his time runs out and more as a cruel man who just uses people as pawns, forcing them to do what he wants. I understand why you do it but his motives remain clouded in mystery in this take, and that means he comes out as a cruel man.
Tracker78 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I really like this story, very original...Kitt is my favorite AI of all time, he's so awesome...pls update soon!
unavailableeeee chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Whoa... Just one thing: Freaky o.o (But in a good way)

I have my problems with stores like that, but curiousity always wins and i like this story so far, can't wait for what happens next~