Reviews for Sorrows
chatenoir1 chapter 27 . 5/3/2012
Your ending is amazing and heart-touching.

Few fanfic writers describe what others think about Eric and Alan after they died.

You make Roland a witness of their relationship.

Even if their bodies disappear, someone still remember them and identify with them.

This is fantastic.

Your Eric x Alan fanfic is the most complete

one that I've ever read.

Thank you for sharing such an significant story.

Your fanfic gives me a impulse to watch the musical one more time even if I have already watched it for thirty times.
chatenoir1 chapter 26 . 5/3/2012
I don't quite understand the true meaning of their body languages in the musical.

Your story explains these very well.

I'm curious about what Eric and Alan would do when they run away.

I try to think about it myself but have no idea.

You're very imaginative.
dizzyS chapter 27 . 5/3/2012
omg. This was beautiful! Specially the end with Ronald. I loved this and I confess I cried a little at the end, I couldn't avoid :') I just checked the songs and I'll absolutely read this story again with the songs. I usually do it with my own songs :) Thank you for such awesome story! I can't wait for more, even if I need to wait for you to finish your other stories (I'm not into Ouran yet)! Thank you! Kuroshitsuji is just wonderful! (″ー)
dizzyS chapter 26 . 4/21/2012
oidhvsdou the last, noooo! xD

I'm glad they're together again, they're so sweet and Alan should let Eric finish his work. After all, he's better cured than sick and Eric already killed a lot of people for nothing. At least that people would serve the purpose they were killed for :)
dizzyS chapter 25 . 4/20/2012
I love everything, the descriptions, the feelings... it really make me live like I was one of them!

This is getting more and more problematic at each chapter, and (I say this everytime) but I just hope that they don't die T_T specially Alan, but of course Eric too!
dizzyS chapter 24 . 4/18/2012
I can't wait for next chapter. Such a heartbreaking ending on this one T_T

And I hope they don't die :c
dizzyS chapter 23 . 4/17/2012
So this is it, Alan already knows! Poor Alan, and poor Eric, why must they go through all this pain?

I expected Eric to grab Alan in the way to Ciel's house, in the last chapter (I forgot to say this xD), and that'sa thing that bothers me, why Eric didn't catch Alan? In the musical, I just wanted them to be like that in the scene T_T

I can't wait for more!
dizzyS chapter 22 . 4/14/2012
So kasjnakjsfbkdjbfdjkb! I love this!

This chapter was awesome! I loved the details. Poor Alan, two attacks in one day.

I honestly hope you give them another end, because they can't die the way the did in the musical T_T
dizzyS chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
I love the way you put the musical scenes so well with you story :)

haha, Alan in the window, I'd love to see that xD
chatenoir1 chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
The last three paragraphes are fantastic.

I can feel their true heart from it.

Such sincere affection is very beautiful.
chatenoir1 chapter 19 . 4/7/2012
Alan is annoyed by Eric's being overprotective.

It's really hard to look after a stubborn sick person that have high self-respect.

Eric can tolerate Alan's quick temper and slips of tongue.

He is very thoughtful.
chatenoir1 chapter 18 . 4/7/2012
Their conversation in the first paragraph is amusing.

Roland is so naughty. He teases Alan and Eric's relationship.
chatenoir1 chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
They starts to living together.

It's more conveninent for Eric to care for Alan.

But it also becomes mor difficult for Eric to hide his soul-collecting.
chatenoir1 chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
It's wise of Eric to break up with his girlfriend.

If he continues to be seeing her, the three are sure to get in trouble.
chatenoir1 chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Alan confesses the fact to Eric.

At least, he dosen't have to face the incurable disease all alone.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »