Reviews for Change Partners and Dance
subchan chapter 10 . 7/22
this story is absolutely perfect! i always wondered if only spike was there first then she wouldnt have that unwillingness to see the good in spike without a soul. you made a wonderful story that makes me wish was canon. lol.
Porcelain Hart chapter 10 . 6/13
Enjoyed reading :)
Lady Lark chapter 10 . 4/28
Great fic. I really enjoyed spike training Buffy.
nightkitty555 chapter 10 . 2/12
Thank you for your story!
nightkitty555 chapter 9 . 2/12
oh wow. no!
tadah2 chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
This was super. Pretty much perfect.
Silvanesti chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
Marvellous story, I could hardly stop reading. Well written and just great.
all forms of fluff chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
I liked this story. The dusting of Angel on first meetings was quite funny. The only point of the story that I didn't like was this last chapter. It seemed shoehorned in, Angel and Whistler were completly useless to the story. Neither played a major role in the story at all and just tacking them on in the end seemed like a cop out. If you had reset the timeline then it would have been a great companion to the series, explaining some of the decisions each character made. By choosing the way you did you had no lead up and surprize twists only really work if they don't end the story on them. Other then that This story was really well written. So thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Helena1414 chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
Loved this story, very funny. (You had me worried for a while there when you brought the wanker back.)
Helena1414 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Angel reduced to a pile of dust in Ch1.
I like it!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
Honestly, this was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't sure I was going to like this, but I did.
jenn008 chapter 10 . 3/21/2015