Reviews for Team Leader
ArtemisBAMF1218 chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Ahhhh! Love this story!
I didn't really care about Kaldur, but how you made him- now I realize how awesome he is!
I loved his actions with the Team, and I like this intro to Rocket.
Could you do a story of Rocket- in the comics she's a teen mom because of her ex-Bf Noble, who's in jail and that's how she met Icon etc (She might be one in-universe because they mentioned, her son Amistad in S2) which I think would be really interesting.
And you made the team very in-character which is always nice.
Keep writing!
MBScavenger1498 chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Another good story. You're pretty good with character analysis. Not the ridiculous levels of awesome from Connecting the Dots, but little pieces like this can be just as good. It's just too bad the series had to go and end... I guess we should just be happy they go through the second season.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Gah I absolutely adore Kaldur and all of his interactions with everyone in this! I stumbled across this and decided I would read it because my brother had just reminded me recently how awesome of a person Kaldur is. This is a definitely a favorite :)
Kyrara chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Kaldur as Team Dad... I really like this story. Very individual interactions and great writing!
iExperiment chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Ha...Rocket is so cute... XD I wish we gotten more than 2 episodes with her on the Team before they dumped her and Z with the JL.

I really love your stories...Would you consider doing these for the new Team? Pretty pretty preeettyyyyy PLEASE...!

I realize it'll be a little harder being that Kal is no longer Team leader..but maybe you could do one like this, but with Nightwing as the Team leader?

I would love and fave you forever more if you would...not that I don't already...(- shameless kissing up)
Ace of All Trades chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Your portrayal of the Young Justice is... quite simply put amazing. Each character has a unique individual feel and is really brought to life. I really enjoyed the Robin chapter. Way to go. You obviously put thought into the chapters, and it really shows.
A shade of grey91 chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
I'm sad to see this story end but it was good. Ho-da-thunk Roy was the mole. (I was hoping it was Kaldur...) anyway, nice job I hope you continue to write about young justice.
Magnusrae chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
It has certainly been a wonderful story to follow. Your attention to detail in revealing the characterization of each team memeber has been a pleasure to read. Most of all, it's been very believable; the segments could easily fit right into the canon. And I love how it's been from Kaldur's pov. You've got his 'voice' right and it really shows as he interacts with his teammates. Thanks for a great read!
Vesta Dragon chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I really loved this! And it was an awesome ending! HAHA poor Rocket at first, I expect this was her reaction when she got introduced to the team!

Anyway, GREAT STORY! I loved it! Thank you!

Love, V.D.
Brock's Geodude chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Our familiarity with this version of Rocket is very limited, but you still made this fic realistically seem like the way her introduction to the team could have happened. I love your descriptions.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Good job and a good endig.

Looking forward to reread CtDs in DevArt.
RexBlazer1 chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I was a little surprised that you made this chapter BEFORE the episode "Usual Suspects", but it makes sense considering what happened in both that episode and the one from today.

Speaking of today's episode, here's my review on it:

At the beginning, I found it odd that they would just flat out say that the Red Arrow we've seen in the show is actually another CADMUS clone, but it turns out to be true. I think it's a little rushed and it almost reminds me of the Spider-Man story arc "Clone Saga".

By the way, I don't paticularly care for this show's version of Vandal Savage, in terms of appearance and voice. I much prefer the one from the Justice League cartoon. That one had a bit more charisma. Wonder Woman's voice could use a bit of tweaking too, cause it seems annoying to me, but that's my opinion.

The positive aspects of the episode were played out in a very appealing way. The New Year's kiss scene had me laughing and imagining what might happen next. And the highlight of the episode was seeing Superman finally making an effort with Superboy.

What are your thoughts? Great job with this story by the way, I'm a little sad you've completed it.
Reader chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I rarely review, mostly read, but I must say I enjoy this story. Is it fully completed or do you think you'll do more.

Also, maybe it's just me being unobservant, but I don't think the team is referred to as 'Young Justice' in the show itself. So I think it's good either way.

Sorry for ramble, still great job!
jazzmonkey chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
That was really nice :) I really liked the way that they mentioned ZatxRob, that was awesome! keep up the good work!
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
For the record, Rocket was only introduced in the last episode, so it stands to reason that none of the fics have her in it. But you did a good job integrating her, nonetheless. The only slight issue I had was with Batman's speech. He refers to the Team, as "the Team," and not "Young Justice." And apart from that hiccup, it was a good chapter and I look forward to subsequent updates.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »