Reviews for 50 Little Snips
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/24
I adore this so much I wish there were 50 more! Great ideas, and while I liked each, my favorites were 50, 48, 47, 40, 39, 36, 32, 26, 24, 19 and 11 especially, 3, 7, and 5. 4 I thought was a little confusing, but if there's only one in fifty that didn't agree, that is terrific writing!
jerel chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
"I have seen the Promised Land and it is good"? Haven't heard it described that way before!
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I LOVE THIS! Especially no. 44.

Cyborg is always interrupting them isn't he? But I still love him! So much BBRae and RobStar 3
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
These were a pleasure to read. Some of my favorite stories on this site are snippets. We become immediately immersed in the moment, and then it's done before any distractions set in.

In this submission, I particularly liked:

"Grab" - a realistic set-up that makes me wanna root for the green kid. :)
"Spiral" - the title is what makes it meaningful, to me.
"Intention" - very in-character for Raven.
"Modify" - LOL "nine foot behemoth"
"Who" - very clever idea, my friend! Starfire's retorts are both hilarious and endearing.
And... "Bread" - because of reasons.
jessistentialism chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love you.

That is all.

(Actually, that's not all. This really inspired me! Thank you so much for it.)
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i got confused during # 49. who
Ben A chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
You did a really good job with some of these little shorts. I really liked how you used the "Who's on first" comedy routine. I have two questions. When are you going to update your story "What Matters Most"? I'm dying to know what happens during the visit from the inlaws. Also, are you going to continue that story you started about BeastBoy leaving the Doom Patrol? I really enjoy your work and would love to see you continue these.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Great job on this! All of them were good but I think these stood out: -Something nags at my memory on this. I know that the rollout the barrel penalty was used in an old cartoon but which one? I'd love to see it again. Picturing Cyborg about to administer the penalty to Beast Boy makes me laugh out loud.

-"I have seen the promised land and it is good". "Ahhh Wonder Woman" That was great but after hearing those Guys talking like that and the feminine voice has to as "What are you guys talking about?" That was a perfect ending! 12. Keeper- What are good friends for if not to have the ammo to embarrass the heck out of you? 16. Wearing-That should defuse Raven's threat! -A conversation no guy should ever have with his Alien Girlfriend! 36 Exaggerate-Absolutely perfect! 44. Interruption-"What the f-?" I laughed myself silly over that one! 46. Safe-I found myself torn between being envious of him and being very concerned about his chances of living through the night. 50 Bread-This would make a great story!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
For some reason I liked 46 the best.
Densharr chapter 1 . 1/17/2012

Some of these are adorable.

As usual, they all show your remarkable insight into the characters.

And 1 for the CyJinx reference.