Reviews for Keep Love In Your Heart
Bunny7433 chapter 6 . 8/5
Really interesting story here. I'm crossing my fingers that Helga/Erin bump into Arnold somehow. *grins happily*
Myriamj chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Ok, i need to read this history complete. Please?
It's a great history, sad, but it has potencial.
Well, thanks for write it.
Bunny7433 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Awesome sauce! Seriously! Very interesting story! I hope that "fate" brings Helga and Arnold together in some way. Keep writing!

LycoRogue chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Well, so terribly sorry again for slacking on my Beta duties... u_u I'm such a heel!

But you posted and it's beautiful. Frankly, even though I love this story and want to see where it goes, I will be just as content to see "Of Blood And Honor" blossom as well. n_n

Also, I always go through and read the other reviews and I'm curious as to how it is possible that you had/have (depending on the day) no writing confidence with rave reviews like these!?
SakuraChanBea chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Cutest story! But one thing I have to disagree of this fanfic, that Helga is dead... But when you think about it at least it's different than other helga and Arnold fanfics :)
Nep2uune chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
This was so sad. I wish Helga didn't have to die. I wish it was a way they can be together again. Please update when you can.
FullofHeart12 chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
i cried ughhh im always sad when i read a story where one of them die. :(
idk but anyway it was good!
*sniffles while holding box of tissue!*
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
You've updated .

I wonder what Helga's purpose is for her to be able to move on.
4ElementGirl chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
This is really good so far. When will it be updated?
JanineChristine chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
*Squeals* Oh my gosh! You write the absolute best fanfics! No joke :D

You get me sooooo excited in every chapter. XD I jump around my room, squealing like a piglet!

And I love your writing style. It's so easy to picture Arnold and Helga. And you can feel the characters come to life. When Arnold felt guilty and sad.

What a masterpiece! You're doing a stunning job! (:
JanineChristine chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Oh dear. It's so sad that only Arnold seems pay attention to her death. ):

Her parents already packed her things! )': *cries* Im such a baby when it comes to stuff like this.

Just reading this chapter made me bawl my eyes out! XD
JanineChristine chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
OH NOOOOOOO D: poor Helga! *sniff sniff*
JanineChristine chapter 1 . 4/7/2012

Okay okay. You must hate me for reviewing SO late! Life caught up with me and oh criminy, never mind! XD

This is one of the best fanfic I've read! ( And I've read a lot! ) And it's only the first chapter! So I curse myself, 'AW MAN! I SHOULD HAVE READ THIS SOONER!'

I can't really critique you because in my opinion, I found no flaws. I thought it was perfectly written, so job well done :D

You've got me at the edge of my seat! I'm biting my nails to the cuticle! How did you do that? I'm so excited and it's not even the exciting part yet! XD

Okay okay, I have to go! I want to review longer but I want to read more! :D

Ah yes. And you're awesome! :3
AJSky7 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Is she really gone? Is she REALLY? I've been watching too many thrillers and anime, but why do I think Arnold is the only sane one ? That she can't really be gone.

Either way, I love where this could be going, and I'll be enjoying the ride.
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
I cried I'm not going to lie. Love it can't want for the next chapter!