Reviews for Lost All Resistance
gleamfang chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh Mrs Jenkins...
castiel in the tardis chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
WOAH! That was hot! I loved it! PocahontasxJohn Smith forever! Damn Rolfe and Rebecca to the deepest depths of the underworld! Well... *blushes* That was amazing! I can't wait to read more of your work. John Smith is not at all OCish here.
chaz1997 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Love it! :)
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Love it! And I like how you used lines from The Notebook (another favorite of mine). It sorta makes me want to watch the sequel again, but then I'll be majorly disappointed because it won't have John Smith/Pocahontas in it.
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love it! Just love it!
Evie chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Great Job! The scene wasn't overly physical to the point of being repulsive, but it did nicely describe everything. Wonderful job!
civilwarrose chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh, my, this was just...wow. Loved it. They are one of my favorite Disney couples. And very well written too!
acelicious chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
My God, this history is perfect *o*
Spidersting chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
total ripoff from the notebook -.-
babyb26 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
OMG! Romantic, sexy, and sweet just how I like my fics. I love this story and I am glad to see your work again. I loved Mrs. Jenkins in this! The lady didn't miss anything did she, poor vision in the movie but excellent hearing apparently. Mrs. Jenkins is right, the food would go to waste, but the gifts of lingerie would certainty find a good home!
ladyofwonder chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
So much passion!

I can't wait for more :)
WickedLezGelphie chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love it! You should continue it! Please?
Rhaella Valysar chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Loved it!

As I said before, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that is against John and Pocahontas' separation at the movie.

One of my favorite one-shots!

Keep up the amazing job keeping this couple alive! :D
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
WOW! OMGosh, AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT! 3 LOVED this story! Wow girl, amazing job here! So beautifully, romantically and passionently written! Great job here! :)) LOVED this story!

BTW, 3 the title! AWESOME job here, I'm serious, the characters were written flawlessly!

I liked the ending with Mrs. Jankin's..lol..I'm glad in your story John reminded Pocahontas of who she truly was. Great job! Wonderfully written! :)
thornfield chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD.

RAWR.

LOVED THIS!

PERFECT ENDING TO THE TRAINWRECK OF A SEQUEL!

And Mrs. Jenkins at the end? Hysterical! LOL. I think she knew Smith was waiting, because she let him in the house. Sly woman.