Reviews for Memory Erased
Mindymb83 chapter 40 . 7/2/2014
This was a great story! I loved it!
the wings of the wind chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
awesome story! Though i'm sorry to say it, it was extremely obvious who was the prisoner of the volturi. I don't know is you wanted it to be a secret until the revealing chapter, but if you did, you failed at it.
Every one of the Cullens was save, so i knew it should be someone from his human days.
It couldn't been Edward senior because Edward views Carlisle as his father. (he wouldn't have done that if his real father was alive)
so it had to be a sibling or his mother. He has no siblings so it had to be Elisabeth, and it became even more clear when he picked up her ring and said she would want it back, meaning she was still alive.
sorry for the long review...
Mischief101 chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
What about Jacob? He can't be far from his imprint but they just took her to California.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 40 . 9/1/2012
Awesome! I loved it!
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Yay... not to be cruel or anything but I ship Aro/Bella and have been dying to read a fan fiction that has her dying in it. I also just want Aro for myself... he he he...
theyearis2014 chapter 40 . 5/22/2012
You did a great job with this story, you should be proud.
victoria cullen33 chapter 40 . 5/21/2012
good last chapter its good thing at her can berg back renesmee and all at big time
victoria cullen33 chapter 39 . 5/13/2012
wow renesmee get shot at not good at all and i hope she going to be ok and it a good chapter so for i love big time and i can wait for a new chapter to be put up big time
xohmione chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
well, that was a damn cliffhanger. so exited :D xx
xohmione chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Omg, the last sentence. Amazing, you did a really good job. I'm exited to read the second chapter! xx
theyearis2014 chapter 39 . 5/13/2012
It's sad that Renesmee died in the end.
victoria cullen33 chapter 38 . 4/30/2012
good chapter so for i love it a lot and i cant wait to rend a new chapter big time and cool elizbeth gets a mate in this stoire big time
dolhpin33 chapter 38 . 4/30/2012
Can't wait to read more and see what happens. Please update again soon.
CosPalp chapter 36 . 4/19/2012
It's a great story line! please update soon!
victoria cullen33 chapter 37 . 4/7/2012
good chapter so for i love a lot and i cant wait for a new chapter to be put up big time and its at renesmee get a pov big time put i feel sorry balle what she had to be up with big time put does take time to get over it big time