Reviews for Naruto: The Heir of Arceus
FOWLKON chapter 3 . 16h ago
My only flame to you is this:
"JUST WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

And now to help out and give some Constructive Criticism.
Considering the addition of Fairy-types, it's now Seventeen Plates, so I assume that you're going to do some retroactive re-tooling for the previous two chapters. BTW, the Pixie Plate is for Fairy Types, Just FYI.

Make sure to clean up any grammatical mistakes, I've seen a few in this chapter.

I also didn't Naruto calling Naomi "Kyuubi whore"; that's a little bit much coming from a 12-year-old, even if he is a ninja. It actually made him sound evil, and Evil Naruto is not one of my favorite versions. He's disenfranchised, with familial issues, at best.

Shikamaru being the third rookie in Squad 7 was an interesting twist, which makes me ponder who is going to be the third rookie in Team 10 aside Ino and Chouji. (Mostly because I think Team Guy and Squad 8 should stay intact)

Overall, you have an interesting plot going and I'm looking forward to more.
ashsharingan chapter 3 . 2/25
this history deserves it's merit, i look forward to continuing
a greeting
ashsharingan
More Chapters!
Juusanbi no Ookami chapter 3 . 2/4
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
ben.bourne.129 chapter 3 . 2/4
can't wait for more of this.
The Lazy Bastard chapter 3 . 2/3
this will either end badly, smexyly, or horribly sane...i can't wait to find out which! X3 wonderful story and i reiterate my vote for the harem btw lol can't wait to read more my friend.
The Lazy Bastard chapter 2 . 2/3
i vote harem, why? tenten is awesome and haku is a girl (screw you canon i know haku is a girl!) besides, it always leads to some hilarious and or badass moments :3 not to mention its naruto he deserves some extra love (especially left behind narutos x stupid namikaze/uzumaki family!)
ThunderDracyan chapter 3 . 1/31
I can't wait to read what happens in the next chapter of this story. Also I'm a naruto/tenten fan but if its a harem of either 2-4 female then I hope you put tenten in the harem. And did Naruto got all the 16 plates or does he need to find like 1or 3 more plates later. I'll just find out in the next chapter.
Nightlance44 chapter 3 . 1/28
please update this soon.
ACertainCuriousReader chapter 3 . 1/24
Thought 1:So your still alive after all, hope to hear more updates from you.
Thought 2:Who would have thought I would ever hear the words "Kyuubi whore" coming from Naruto's mouth.
Kyranol1 chapter 3 . 1/24
Hm, interesting story, rlly liking it so far.
I wonder if this will follow the common Naruto forgives them and returns to Konoha ending or he chooses to go do his own thing.
I'm hoping for the latter, always turns out more interesting that way.
Rubius chapter 3 . 1/18
nah, this is pretty good. was wondering about the 2 plates zabuza had i'm guessing water and ice maybe grass since the vine whip early in the chapter. can't wait for the next update.
Demon-Slasher chapter 3 . 1/17
At least you've came back to resume this story, I always enjoyed it and hopefully we'll be getting more frequent updates soon.
Just a heads up, you might want to leave a notice whenever there's a timeskip in your story, otherwise a lot of people might start to get confused.
BattedConan316 chapter 3 . 1/17
I though this story was dead and honestly it is so good to see an update. To be honest I didn't really notice any mistakes and quite liked the way it played out. Well I look forward to seeing the next chapter.
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 3 . 1/10
This is really interesting, I'm happy your updating again. I've noticed you don't have a beta reader though, I'd gladly do this for you if you would like. If you're interested just pm me, as a fellow Poke-fan and a fan of your work, I'd love to help.