Reviews for I'll Be There
hailey chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
You need to make kitty hate kurt and that other girl. Otherwise I think your story was okay.
SumerSnow chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Hi. i was wundering what u were using for a translater? Is it an app of some sort because I'm trying to learn different languages and need somthing to use to help me learn. please let me know. i would be greatfull! Amazin story too! Love it!
Ammaviel chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Cześć. Świetna robota!
Hi. I'm Polish and really like your work. Not many writers makes na attempt to write something In my language which is by the way one of the most difficult. Great job. I admire Your courage. Also, if you would like I could help you with Polish texts.
Yellow-eyed-wonder chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
I really liked this story. The ending was a little rushed, but it was still very sweet. I liked it. :)
Yellow-eyed-wonder chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
This is great so far. :) The only thing is... you had Kitty eat bacon?! She's a vegetarian. :P I definitely had to double take when I read that, lol.
Dreaming In Green chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
She's Polish?
Leech101 chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
I never saw that coming! Imber was a traitor, wow.

I don't think your ending was cheesy, it seemed to fit.
Leech101 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Ooh, you are cruel; they kissed in front of her?

You genius, I'm loving this story!
JakkinAkkiDragonRiders chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
*gasp*

You were so cruel. YOU MADE THEM KISS IN FRONT OF KITTY, YOU HEARTLESS PERSON!

By the way, I love how you keep the suspense going. The difficulty is keeping the characters in character, and you seem to have a knack for that. Keep up the great work.
kgirl50 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
cute kinda rushed :( but CUTE! 3 you always make the best storeis!
Sidney is beast chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
AH! Imber was bad! lol Im horrible but it makes me happy and I loved the ending3
kaley the vampire lover chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
i loved it! the only thing i have to complain about is..it reads like there needs to be a sequal
jordylilly777 chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Meh. I don't like waiting. HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
Lyvia chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Aw, poor Kitty. I love stories with some heartbreak in it. I can not wait until the next chapter. :]
Sidney is beast chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
I feel really caught up in this story, like I can really connect to this stroy which is a VERY good thing for a writer to be able to do. I hope Kitty gets kurt!3