Reviews for Without You
Esther261 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I absolutely LOVED this fanfiction, life without Kuki would be fill of happiness and joy life without Kuki will make the whole sector V separate and will not reunite them together because Kuki is the youngest so before she gets decommissioned she can reunite sector V back together. I think the directors of CNKND should have made a episode of life without Kuki and showed how everyone could have be unhappy (because face it, its always the sweet happy one that keeps the group together) and Numbuh 5 will feel lonely because shes the only girl in sector V and she needs someone to do girl stuff with.
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I really liked it. But who is Kai?
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
thiz waz adorable! way to go!
TheGirlWonder-TheBoyBlunder chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I loved this! So fluffy and cute.
Kuki and Kimi chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
SO cute! I love this(:
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I...that...That was the cutest thing ever :) *melts*
Making Some Toast chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Every one was great, but my favorite has to be the Patton relationship. I would actually love to see a small Kuki/Patton oneshot! I've never though of them as a long lasting couple, but you pulled it off well.
Twizzler Addict chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
So good!
YouGotBurned chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh I loved it! It was amazing!

I actually liked the Patton/Kuki relationship part.

Great job!
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is great!

I didn't expect the patton and kuki pairing, its one that doesn't come up very often

although i do love the last 4, my favourite one just has to be wally, i think its quite powerful as it tells the story of how he waited and then when his patience pays of finally.

well done! :)
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I actually didn't mind the Patton/Kuki relationship. I was a bit surprised with it (and with Wally/Rachel one as well), but I thought they had a very good relationship.

I really enjoyed this D I loved how despite the differences in speakers, it presented a linear plot line and was clearly about Kuki without deviating or going off tangent. ) I think the two that really stood out was Patton and Wally - simply because Wally is my favorite and Patton's was just really well written.

Everything was so sweet and cute, thank you for posting -