Reviews for Clear Eyes
lildixie88 chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Great story! I think Katherine should've done a little spanking on Elena though lol
Juie chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful stroy. I have wanted to read a story where Ric spanks Jeremy for all that since I first saw the episode. Jeremy had it coming and I love your version Ric taking care of it. I wish this was how the episode ended instead of compelling him.
Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
This was wonderful. Jeremy comepletely deserved a spanking in that episode. I have wanted to read a fic where he gets spanked instead of shipped off since I first saw the episode. Your version was perfect.
Thanks
Jule
LolaWorld chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED this chapter...sigh...I miss ALARIC! :(

AWESOME CHAPTER!

XOXOX
psyfilover chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Damn, this story was so hot. I loved that Alaric whipped Jeremy too. *sigh* I wish it were me!
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Holy shit. This chapter was hot as fuuuck!
21angle chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
MORE!
QuillVA chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
In my mind, Tyler got a lot worse than a spanking, especially from the way his dad pushed him through the parking lot in the show. But abusive spanking isn't really my thing. I like to write about nuturing discipline and leave out the other parts.
LolaWorld chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
I liked the scene between Jeremy and Alaric. I think Tyler should have gotten spanked for that too.

Either way, nice. :-)
Hermi4851 chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Wonderful chapter! I always thought Alaric should act more like a father for Jeremy.

I suppose you're also going to write about when Jeremy got an F at his midterm paper? If so, I can't wait! D
caseyrn12 chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
poor elena..just when she thinks she's lucked out and doesnt get spanked anymore. along comes stefan! guess she learned the hard way eh! another fun chap..hope u update soon quil
caseyrn12 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
well dam jer really likes to get into trouble now doesnt he?...and yet the other boy gets away with it..doesnt exactly seem fair to me ..but oh well..
HarryPotterFan392 chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I love this , good job so far , can't wait to read more!
Hermi4851 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Great story so far, not too OOC. Please keep it up!

Now that you're into the Vampire Diaries series, do you plan on writing stories with Damon in them? That would be awesome, because I looove him! :D
caseyrn12 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
interesting storyline..and i love how elena is stepping up since their aunt really doesnt seem to do doin much...hope u update soon..and yep he really is rebelling isnt he?