Reviews for Broken Things
phoward chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was a great one shot! I loved it, the end broke my heart though...poor Eva lost Swede & Swede named her is next of kin...loved te opening & closing of this too.
InfiniteAndMortal chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Beautifully written.

I only briefly imagined Eva and The Swede in the same room together, but making contact with one another- I feel like a world of possibilities has been opened for Hell On Wheels characters. Time for me to put my imagination into words rather than let them float carelessly in my mind- you've just inspired me.

Even broken creatures like Eva and The Swede (although he is cruel) are still beautiful, keep writing.
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasd chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was really great, Steph-Schell! Very nicely written. I never thought to pair the Swede with Eva, but I suppose it would work. Eva is a bit of a bleeding heart. And even if the Swede did victimize her (though not personally) I imagine she would forgive him. After all, she forgave Toole.

I want to advise you that Hell on Wheels does have its own category now and encourage you to post your story there so more people can find it and enjoy it like I did :)
jmeade chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Thank you for the story! We do need more fic for this show. You've taken an unexpected pairing and written a beautiful story. Keep up the great work!
Entrenched chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow. Just wow. I was eating a pizza when I read this and I didn't even realize that the pizza was gone and I was practically chewing on air when I reached the end of this story.

You are making me so motivated to write an Eva/Swede mix right now. Gawsh! So good. I'm so sad that you killed the Swede though! Why? It made me tear up!

Keep writing this pair, love it!

-two finger salute-