Reviews for The Summoning
brynn.brigham chapter 12 . 7h ago
Yes yes yes yes! I so loved the chapter so much!
MissFictionJunkieUnknown chapter 16 . 3/14
I've been reading this story for days and I love it not too many good klonnie stories out there please tell me yu intend to finish it?
Spent my afternoon reading this story and fell in love with it. Please update soon :)
Oracle85 chapter 16 . 2/4
First off, Bonnie and Cheesecake reminds me of my love of ice cream.

I really liked how you introduced Henrik and looking forward to where you take this. Can't wait to find out who the witch is.
This story is complete awesomeness. I have a question and sorry if it's already been answered but if klaus killed charolette them how does Elena even exist? Did I miss anything? Either way this story is re bomb.:)
WearRedTonight chapter 16 . 1/28
Omg. Please update. This is amazing. All of your stories are. Man, you are an awesome writer.
leni18 chapter 16 . 1/27
So happy you're back with this! First I was really afraid when Bonnie was summoned again, I really felt for Klaus. He thought he'd lost her all over again! But whew, she didn't travel through time, thank god! And then she appeared to Henrik, god I love this! I believe losing Henrik when the Originals were still human was like the first piece that chipped away at their humanity. Anyway, and he was all flirty with Bonnie and she kinda dated him years ago which is just hilarious! I'm waiting for that talk between him and Klaus. Oh and Katherine's back and helping Lucy concering Bonnie, I'm all for it! So thank you so much for updating, it's really been a pleasure to read it again ;)
Babaksmiles chapter 16 . 1/26
I seriously love you. You are a genius. This story is perfection and I wish this was actually on TV so I could watch it every week. I love that you made it one happy family surrounded around Bonnie. She is such an amazing and intricate character that I can totally see all of this happening! I love that even Katharine, Elena and Jeremy are able to redeem themselves by becoming part of the family. I am in love with this Klaus and Bonnie pairing. It is perfection. I love that Henrik is alive and that they are going to find their real father. I hope it changes Esther's mind about everything. She reminds me of battered woman syndrome where she is so under Michial's control that she is willing to kill her own children for him. Please please update this soon. I spent all of today reading it and I just wanted to keep reading!
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 16 . 1/26
You brought back Henrik...see, I didn't anticipate tears with this chapter but then you pulled this and at the end they came...I could imagine their faces when they saw their little brother and that did it. Now I'm sure they will be upset at the fact that he's been alive all this time and never contacted them, especially since his "death" was the final crack in their family's foundation, but I'm thinking they'll work past it since his act united them with Bonnie :-) And then to find out that Klaus and Henrik share the same father, who is actually still alive? So now Klaus may get to meet his actual father? Henrik is a warlock werewolf hybrid? And he and Bonnie had a little something going on before she met Klaus? Gurl, I'm so glad you're back and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Sidenote: I'm trying to figure out what witch would want to help Esther's trifling ass kill The Originals...who would have a motive?

Sidenote 2: "What I am has brought me to Bonnie," Klaus interrupted, "I don't know about you but I was meant to be changed so that I could be here and in this time and this place with the other half of my soul. And no one, not you or anyone else is going to get in the way of that. So if you have decided to take mother's side on this one then I am sure your coffin misses you." LOL! I could totally see Klaus saying something like that and I love it :-D
itanaru4ever chapter 16 . 1/24
I can't believe he's really alive,this was a great chapter.
monsters-are-pretty chapter 16 . 1/24
I loved the Henrick plot twist. I thought this chapter was great, there was fluff and adventure in nearly equal parts. Jealous Klaus is wonderful and I have a feeling that his little brother will give him plenty of reasons to be green.

Can't wait to see where you go with this new turn of events!
Kohinoorb chapter 16 . 1/24
I cannot tell you how happy I was when I discovered that you had startet writing again, I read and re-read your stories while you were on hiatus, especially this one. I though this chapter was just fine, you are working in an anticlimactic (is that a word?:-)) setting where we just got through the whole reunion-Mikael-thing, and now we are preparing for the second tide to turn. But I think you should write more Lucy/Elijah. I love Lucy/Elijah, good choice on pairings by the way.

Keep writing, will check back on all your stories (Notes on a Scandal is intriguing I must say, the ideas you come up with. Clever, you are! :-)

XX Kohinoor
Tlfeggan chapter 16 . 1/24
I love this story! I pretty scream in delight every time I get my update email. Update soon please.
Love it.
Dannya1980 chapter 16 . 1/23
First of all I'm so happy to see this story is updated. I'm in love with the new way it goes now. Henrik and their father with Klaus I'm so exited to know more about thier story. It's amazing. And of course my Klonnie and all of them worried foe Bonnie and care about her. It's just everything I need))))) Thank you!