Reviews for The Importance of Blood
GothDyke chapter 1 . 6/17
This is a very enjoyable and entertaining story, and it really deserves more reviews. The missing scene breaks are the only flaw that I could find. Thank you for sharing.
Carling chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Very enjoyable. This story deserves more reviews. I have read a lot of Veela stories and I haven't come across one quite like this before. Well done.
Mugen Obsidian chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Holy shit. That was an amazing story.

This is my first Draco/Harry fic, also my first HP fic, also my first Veela!Harry fic... So you really broke those in for me well, and I thank you for that.

Your prose is simply awesome. You include just the right amount of detail, you know how to write sentences, and you did the characterization pretty well, I think. Harry and Draco were really funny together and you gave them a really great chemistry. I was never a Draco/Harry fan before this, and you've turned me. Bravo. The only issue I had with your story was the transitions. Sometimes it was hard to tell where one part ended and another began.

Otherwise, your writing style is my favorite kind: simple and to the point, and you make great use of the characters and all their complexities and imperfections. Thank you for writing such an awesome story.
dominygringa chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
luved it
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wonderful!
evenstar chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Beautiful story, I loved it!

Nice development of their relationship, and they're funny as hell. It was good to read for the first time (in my case, at least) a Veela! Harry fanfic.

Nicely well done, thanks for sharing!

evenstar;