Reviews for My Misfit
Honestly, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read since I found myself in this god damned fandom.
Sunflowerprinting chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
This is fucking amazing, and honestly, Alfred and Arthur have never seemed like such a badass couple as in this story. And so well written, I couldn't put it down, so to speak.
dreamycloud97 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Omg i love how you wrote this idek but the style is so beautiful and all and i love this ;w;
Alfred is so different here haha! But i liked how you handled his character and it's refreshing to see this kind of Alfred as well XP God i love his sharp tongue haha!
Look forward to more stories like this!;)
Madison chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
That was great!
rinmi.midotakito chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
super duper great story!, love the storyline! it is sooo sweet, romatic, funny at the same time FEELS worthy.

ah! and of course the smexy scene ;)
soooooo sooooo soooo effing H.O.T!

one thing bothers me, is mattheuw ok now? oh please I so hope cause I love his character.
SONICgal chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Writer, I love YOU! This whole story has been just perfect! And I never lost interest once! The development of their relationship was just beautiful. The other band members were funny too. I just hope Matthew and Gilbert were OK.
WeTheKids chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Amazing! Bloody amazing! You make magic my friend. I hope you continue to work so hard and create other masterpieces! And I'm definitely going to check out your other fics :D Keep up the good work
ennflor chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
This story is so lovely, so well-written and just nice. :) I'd like to write a better review but I'm not even sure what I can say. But I love this story!
CarolynZhu chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Oh god... I don't even know what to say. This I probably one of the bet rice I have EVER read, I love it's plot. It's just... Too good... Keep up the good work! ;3
Lovethehumor101 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
mymanisfictional chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
It was very different to see Alfred as the one with such an attitude (although Arthur certainly had a temper himself) and seeing Arthur as the more open and affectionate one. That being said, I think that's what made this fic more unique. For a while I was surprised and worried that bitchy Alfred made him too OOC, but the way you wrote it fit with his character pretty well. He was kind of rebellious and jaded and it just made sense in your story. Their relationship here was really interesting to delve into and overall, it certainly made for a good read.
asylum regular chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
*goes to die in a corner from fluff overload* loved it! XD
ChocoVanille chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
OMG THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING
Melody Skellington chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Im doing all i can to add a tune to the song! I luv it sooooooooo froggin much! Omg some1 come up wot a tune 4 it! I need it!
CupCake Skell chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Holy fudge! I spent all mornin readin it . lol i was fangirlig throughout the whole thing! Its super cute n funny n omg i jst loved it! U is amazing! X3