Reviews for My Misfit
Awwwwwwwwwwww so cuuute!
bluegreengay chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This is amazing holy shit, he SPAT in his burger, just iconic
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
Ahhhhhh my god I loved this! I really like how bitter you made Alfred. Most people make him happy or clueless but I feel like he's always had an underlying bitterness. You really brought that out without making him a psychopath or the bad guy or whatever. Is Matthew okay? Like he lost his hair but it doesn't really say anything else. I was kind of hoping for a little franada or pruscan action tbh. Oh well... What did Kiku want when he approached Alfred like that? Idk if it was to interview him and get a 411 on what's going on or just to make him feel insecure and have an episode or what. There are a few grammatical errors but overall you did a fanominal job with this story. Keep writing!
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Bwahahahaha!
You scared the shit outta me with the comment the reporter made.
Nice!
ronald chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Omg I love this
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
Honestly, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read since I found myself in this god damned fandom.
Sunflowerprinting chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
This is fucking amazing, and honestly, Alfred and Arthur have never seemed like such a badass couple as in this story. And so well written, I couldn't put it down, so to speak.
dreamycloud97 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Omg i love how you wrote this idek but the style is so beautiful and all and i love this ;w;
Alfred is so different here haha! But i liked how you handled his character and it's refreshing to see this kind of Alfred as well XP God i love his sharp tongue haha!
Look forward to more stories like this!;)
Madison chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
That was great!
rinmi.midotakito chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
super duper great story!, love the storyline! it is sooo sweet, romatic, funny at the same time FEELS worthy.

ah! and of course the smexy scene ;)
soooooo sooooo soooo effing H.O.T!

one thing bothers me, is mattheuw ok now? oh please I so hope cause I love his character.
SONICgal chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Writer, I love YOU! This whole story has been just perfect! And I never lost interest once! The development of their relationship was just beautiful. The other band members were funny too. I just hope Matthew and Gilbert were OK.
WeTheKids chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Amazing! Bloody amazing! You make magic my friend. I hope you continue to work so hard and create other masterpieces! And I'm definitely going to check out your other fics :D Keep up the good work
ennflor chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
This story is so lovely, so well-written and just nice. :) I'd like to write a better review but I'm not even sure what I can say. But I love this story!
CarolynZhu chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Oh god... I don't even know what to say. This I probably one of the bet rice I have EVER read, I love it's plot. It's just... Too good... Keep up the good work! ;3
Lovethehumor101 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...